Mod Request: Forum for Conor vs Khabib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminati

It deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell.
@Silver
Reaction score
Since this fight is the topic of so many threads, I think it would make sense to group them into a forum, similar to what was done for the Floyd vs Conor fight. Thoughts?

Mod request: Stupid Conor threads merged into one. That would suffice.

So you want 2 UFC fighters to have their own discussion board section? The UFC one for these UFC fighters isn't good enough?

Everything that was interesting was already talked about, only waiting for the fight is necessary.

So you want 2 UFC fighters to have their own discussion board section? The UFC one for these UFC fighters isn't good enough?
Lot of shit threads on the two over the past week or so. Would like to make it easier to avoid them.

Sherdog honestly needs an entire closed section just for Conor fans that is invisible to people who aren't Conor fans.

#sendthemback
#makesherdoggreatagain

No, the mayweather vs Conor thread stuck around way to long and I know it sounds petty but it was annoying seeing it everytime I logged in.

Since this fight is the topic of so many threads, I think it would make sense to group them into a forum, similar to what was done for the Floyd vs Conor fight. Thoughts?
No, we're ok with Conor vs Khabib threads staying in the heavies. This fight doesn't rise to the level of needing another subforum to contain the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back