(Mod Edit) Original Title: I will burn my house down if Jon Jones does NOT get finished by Smith

Should I be Banned?

• Yes...

Votes: 554 63.0%
  • No, I made a mistake and apologize...

Votes: 93 10.6%
  • Pink Belt...

Votes: 287 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God I'd hate to have my pink belt back.

Dear Community Members,

In the days leading up to UFC 235 in Las Vegas, NV, I, like many other enthusiastic fight fans, made predictions in terms of the results of the night's fights. Like many, my choices were made with passion. Unfortunately, I let my love for the sport cloud my judgement, and I made commitments I have since been informed are unreasonable and potentially in violation of fire code. I want to apologize for the 20+ pages of upset fans. I will be working extremely hard on ensuring this does not happen again. You, the community, and more importantly, the UFC, deserve more.

"I'm Sorry."

- OnCinemaFan

I got my tickets ready. I understand this is a lot, fast. But I also know MMA and I have only made a "House Fire" bet once before, and that went exactly as predicted.

I understand most Smith is an underdog and I anticipate many of his detractors have responses for this. My answer for them is: I see you, I hear you, and I'm burning my house down unless Anthony Smith FINISHES Jon Jones.
Damn you pussy edited the title. Which fuck'n soy boy does that? Have you done what you promised cuck boi?

And the story goes on and on. DC is gonna... Gus is gonna... Smith is gonna... The more you doubt him the greater he seems when he wins.

That’s all you all are here for, keep doing your job.

Last edited:
Don't give him a pink belt that is rewarding him.

Get rid of the cunt for good for making a dumbass thread.

Why hasn't this thread been WASTELAND'ed?

There couldn't be a better Jones/Smith thread than the TS being a chode?

Holy balls....this is awful.

He's not banned yet?

Probably a mod's alt.

LMFAO only double yellow, i got double yellow for saying dc Sucks before, pathetic af

Give this pussy the pink belt for the rest of his life. Shame on him.

This guy wanted attention. Better that anything that drew attention to him, like pink belts, are removed forever, as well as the profile and avatar, just as the mods have done.

Now its just a question of whether or not this thread should be closed to stop the TS from continuing to read the replies and touch himself to the thought of everyone talking about him, or if it stays to serve as a reminder to people why this shit dont fly

This guy wanted attention. Better that anything that drew attention to him, like pink belts, are removed forever, as well as the profile and avatar, just as the mods have done.

Now its just a question of whether or not this thread should be closed to stop the TS from continuing to read the replies and touch himself to the thought of everyone talking about him, or if it stays to serve as a reminder to people why this shit dont fly

Ban or it’s an injustice
<LatsRickStory>

LMFAO only double yellow, i got double yellow for saying dc Sucks before, pathetic af

Yup! I got them for saying something about Frank Mir lol but this guy can do this and the same schmucks can fill every GSP thread with PED accusations and that’s totally fine

<puh-lease75>

Give this pussy the pink belt for the rest of his life. Shame on him.
For real.

Why the fuck does this Welcher not have a pink belt that says "shame belt" under it?

Either the Mods are asleep at the wheel or this is a mods alt account. What the fuck was the point of the poll?

Back