(Mod Edit) Original Title: I will burn my house down if Jon Jones does NOT get finished by Smith

Should I be Banned?

• Yes...

Votes: 554 63.0%
  • No, I made a mistake and apologize...

Votes: 93 10.6%
  • Pink Belt...

Votes: 287 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TS on sunday.

tenor.gif

So this dude is going to burn his house instead of betting the house on Smith? Yup I believe this liar. LOL. If you dont have a betting slip youre full of shit. FACTS!
Totally, if he bet the house he may lose it but he could have 4 or 5 houses if things go right. Instead he's either going to keep his one house or lose it and go to jail.

ukqpwfehy11.jpg
Of threads to bump after Jon wins

I got my tickets ready. I understand this is a lot, fast. But I also know MMA and I have only made a "House Fire" bet once before, and that went exactly as predicted.

I understand most Smith is an underdog and I anticipate many of his detractors have responses for this. My answer for them is: I see you, I hear you, and I'm burning my house down unless Anthony Smith FINISHES Jon Jones.
You might want to delete this thread when you do your insurance claims

Totally, if he bet the house he may lose it but he could have 4 or 5 houses if things go right. Instead he's either going to keep his one house or lose it and go to jail.

I love you guys’ logical answers to this thread

All your names are being taken down for the record here on who was right, who was wrong, etc.

bold move, ts. enjoy being homeless.

I got my tickets ready. I understand this is a lot, fast. But I also know MMA and I have only made a "House Fire" bet once before, and that went exactly as predicted.

I understand most Smith is an underdog and I anticipate many of his detractors have responses for this. My answer for them is: I see you, I hear you, and I'm burning my house down unless Anthony Smith FINISHES Jon Jones.
Pink belt is enough for you loser.

I feel someone should tell your local fire department about your planned arson.

Do your parents know you made this type of declaration with their house? They are going to be real upset when smith loses.

No you won't. It's cool that you're predicting this. But you know damn well if Smith loses, you're not burning your house down. LOL.

I'll bet Smith gets eye poked no less than 3x times by Jones ...

I will fight everyone on Sherdog at the same time if Jones doesn't finish Smith inside 1 second of round 1.

Do you wanna walk us though your reasoning OP? Obviously you're noticing something everyone else is missing.

Back