(Mod Edit) Original Title: I will burn my house down if Jon Jones does NOT get finished by Smith

Should I be Banned?

• Yes...

Votes: 554 63.0%
  • No, I made a mistake and apologize...

Votes: 93 10.6%
  • Pink Belt...

Votes: 287 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnCinemaFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Community Members,

In the days leading up to UFC 235 in Las Vegas, NV, I, like many other enthusiastic fight fans, made predictions in terms of the results of the night's fights. Like many, my choices were made with passion. Unfortunately, I let my love for the sport cloud my judgement, and I made commitments I have since been informed are unreasonable and potentially in violation of fire code. I want to apologize for the 20+ pages of upset fans. I will be working extremely hard on ensuring this does not happen again. You, the community, and more importantly, the UFC, deserve more.

"I'm Sorry."

- OnCinemaFan

I got my tickets ready. I understand this is a lot, fast. But I also know MMA and I have only made a "House Fire" bet once before, and that went exactly as predicted.

I understand most Smith is an underdog and I anticipate many of his detractors have responses for this. My answer for them is: I see you, I hear you, and I'm burning my house down unless Anthony Smith FINISHES Jon Jones.

Last edited:
You won’t do shit.

No one needs to be put in danger because of your stupidity, TS.

Last edited:
Will need before and after pictures. And I want Smith to win also.

Careful cardboard is extremely flammable.

Your mother will need to be out first.

giphy.gif

We didnt start the fire
It was always burning
Before Jones started turning
We didnt start the fire
Anthony tried to light it
But he couldn't fight it

That would be a Serra's type of miracle.

Would laugh tho.

You’re going to break the law and burn all your shit if Jones* wins?

Wow.

I would go berserk if Smith puts Jones ass up face down... tremendous upset....Yeah Serra/ Gsp type of shit...

I don’think I’ve ever said this before about any fight but I’d say this is nigh on impossible for Smith

Burning public parks is against the law, regardless of whether you call them "home" or not.

I got my tickets ready. I understand this is a lot, fast. But I also know MMA and I have only made a "House Fire" bet once before, and that went exactly as predicted.

I understand most Smith is an underdog and I anticipate many of his detractors have responses for this. My answer for them is: I see you, I hear you, and I'm burning my house down unless Anthony Smith FINISHES Jon Jones.
Post a picture of this so called house

I'm not sure you've ever seen one bud

Why are you gonna burn down your moms house?

Back