Elections Mob of Trump supporters protest democracy. Try to push their way into where they’re counting votes.

All these counts include bi-partisan teams of observers. These Trump cultists would have to believe that the republicans in the room were in on the "fix" in order to have concerns about the ballot counting.

Those windows have been blocked out so no one can see in and observers weren't allowed to go in.
Observers have been blocked in various states which had massive swings to Biden via postal ballots in ridiculously high numbers.
Counts stop in states Trump is winning convincingly to recommence in the morning and then suddenly 140, 000 votes appear for Biden with not a single person voting Trump in a 45 min period in a single state? You have states having more votes than registered voters? Combine this with record vote numbers and Joe Biden outperforming Barack Obama in the popular vote and many states?

I am not American, but I would be putting no legitimacy in the results of this election based of what I can see.

Back