Elections Mob of Trump supporters protest democracy. Try to push their way into where they’re counting votes.

Dull video. The left would post shit like this and pretend its somehow worse than the rioting. Dumb hypocrites.

I think we're back to being enemies bud.

These shit heads need a boot in their asses and sent to jail for trying to interfere with the counting of the voting process. Bunch of losers.

They dont appear to be crushing anyone or trying to push their way in.

I was not even there and I felt threaten and afraid just lounging on my bed. I fear for anyone who works there and has to put up with those animals. God help us.

I was not even there and I felt threaten and afraid just lounging on my bed. I fear for anyone who works there and has to put up with those animals. God help us.

Sadly many posters here will actually feel just like that

Sadly many posters here will actually feel just like that

I am as manly as they come in this world but yeah I felt fear even from the seat of my bed. I hope the employees are alright though. God I hate animals like these.

So..... Trumpers are the new BLM.

Ppl wanting to make sure process is fair = anti democratic

yup, lefties in 2020

A bunch of mail in ballots that are highly susceptible to fraud to begin with, and the Republicans weren't allowed to observe them. But yeah, "Democracy."

Nothing says a fair process like a mob of partisan Trump followers trying to forcibly push their way in to stop the counting of other people’s votes. Yup, conservatives in 2020.

Yeah, no reason to question the anti trump partisans counting other ppl votes without oversight...

I think we're back to being enemies bud.

These shit heads need a boot in their asses and sent to jail for trying to interfere with the counting of the voting process. Bunch of losers.
Video barely showed anything. Needs more context.

Mob tries to push their way into TCF Hall in Detroit.
https://twitter.com/pattersonnbc/status/1324086177885003778?s=21

4601-A8-C3-8820-4-DCA-95-A8-60016753-BFBA.jpg

one tweet says they are trying to stop the count the other is claiming they are stopping black people from voting. Which is it?

OMG, those monsters are standing outside a building trying to see the vote counting?

<Ellaria01>

Nothing says transparency and democracy quite like a rec center in a corrupt wasteland of a city boarding up the windows so nobody can see in as they wheel in radio flyer wagons full of ballots at 4am and tally up 130k consecutive ballots without a single one for the candidate they don't want.

Back