Mo vs Rampage same as Shad vs Rampage

Wrong.

Shad actually inflicted some damage along with his humping.

209rgxk.jpg

Do you remember what happens as soon as the gif cuts out?

Does Rashad go in swinging trying to finish rampage? Nope. Take down with some ground a pound or a sub attempt to finsish? Nope.

He immediately goes for a takedown, get's it stuffed, and holds Rampage against the cage. Even when it appears Rampage is hurt...people still wont attack.

However, your point, I suppose, is still true. That one shot was probably more damage than Mo did the entire fight.

You could've debated what I said and pointed out any fallacies. You didn't though, did you?

There's only one fallacy you act as if wrestling isn't a valid way to win the fight.

Sorry it is, in fact it's one of the main avenues to win a fight. You can't just say he got "humped" so his loss is forgiven.

Maybe Ramoage should have worked some TDD so he didn't get embarrassed selling wolf tickets and getting owned by guys like Ryan Bader lol.

Notice none of the great fighters, Jones, Aldo, GSP, Liddell, etc. ever got "humped" because they're quality MMA fighters who understand every aspect of the fight game.

There's only one fallacy you act as if wrestling isn't a valid way to win the fight.

Sorry it is, in fact it's one of the main avenues to win a fight. You can't just say he got "humped" so his loss is forgiven.

Maybe Ramoage should have worked some TDD so he didn't get embarrassed selling wolf tickets and getting owned by guys like Ryan Bader lol.

Notice none of the great fighters, Jones, Aldo, GSP, Liddell, etc. ever got "humped" because they're quality MMA fighters who understand every aspect of the fight game.

It shouldn't be one of the "main avenues" if no damage is done. If no guard is passed, no better position is gained. Pushing a guy against a cage and holding on to him SHOULDN'T win you a fight.

You named 4 guys, three who are top p4p guys and one Rampage utterly destroyed twice.

Bader, I admitted was a bad fight...but even then, Bader landed less than half of his takedown attempts...he DOES defend takedowns, but it aint always easy to defend them all. Bader did at least have the common decency to throw some damn strikes while on the ground.

What if I told you Rampages career takedown defense percentage was higher than Anderson Silvas? Is only 9 percent less than GSPs? 8 percent higher than Baders defense? Only 5 percent lower than Lyoto Machidas?

I'd be willing to bet anything that people attempt more take downs on Rampage than any of those guys.

Just watched Rampage fight. What robbery are people talking about?

Mo won the boring first round but doing almost zero damage. Rampage smoked him in the 2nd. Damage and aggression give Rampage round 3.

Mo was bricking it in the ring. Backpedalling all the time. No way was it similar to Shad fight.

Back