MNN (Labyrinth Gets a Reboot; Term Life Trailer Starring Cain Velasquez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My contribution to Vol 35:

Rock the Kasbah
[YT]/ScwueovVdEQ[/YT]

Bill Murray + Afghanistan + hot chicks = Win!
Bruce Willis definitely brings any comedy down a full notch, but even his presence can't ruin a solid Bill Murray vehicle.

George Miller Rumored to Be Directing MAN OF STEEL Sequel

George-Miller-Man-of-Steel-082115-Dragonlord.jpg

Despite the fact that Warner Bros. has yet to peg a firm release date for Man of Steel 2, rumors are already flying about who will sit in the helm for the Superman sequel. George Miller of Mad Max and Happy Feet fame reportedly has gotten the nod to direct Man of Steel 2. While this is not officially confirmed, Jon Schnepp (The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened?) broke the news during a recent podcast of PopCorn Talk. Here's what he had to say:

"George Miller is doing Man of Steel 2. I don't feel weird about breaking it. Obviously Zack Snyder is doing Justice League one and two, James Wan is doing Aquaman.

First Official Trailer for Meta Horror Comedy THE FINAL GIRLS

The-Final-Girls-Malin-Akerman-Dragonlord.jpg

This looks crazy! If you love horror movies, you have to see this. The first trailer has debuted for a horror comedy spoof called The Final Girls, directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson (A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas). The film is basically a huge riff on the entire horror genre, breaking all sorts of tropes and making fun of everything from flashbacks to the "final girl" killing the bad guy at the end. It looks really crazy fun.

The huge cast includes Taissa Farmiga starring as Max, plus Malin Akerman, Alexander Ludwig, Nina Dobrev, Alia Shawkat, Adam Devine, Angela Trimbur, Chloe Bridges and Thomas Middleditch. The screenplay is by Joshua John Miller and M.A. Fortin. The Final Girls will be released in theaters and VOD starting October 9th this fall.

Synopsis: When Max (Farmiga) and her friends reluctantly attend a screening of "Camp Bloodbath," an infamous '80s cult horror film that starred Max's late mother (Akerman), they are accidentally sucked into the silver screen. They soon realize they’re trapped inside the movie and must team up with the horny, regan-era idiot "Camp Bloodbath" counselors -- including Max’s mom as the shy scream queen -- to battle the film's machete-wielding killer, Billy Murphy. Face to face with her mother for the first time in years, Max has a second chance not only to see her, but to save her, and with the help of her friends, get back home before Billy kills them all.

[YT]kiLJKL0sV2o[/YT]

Trailer for Todd Strauss-Schulson's Horror Comedy 'The Final Girls'

First Look at New Uniforms, Alien from STAR TREK BEYOND Set

Star-Trek-Beyond-Set-082015-Dragonlord.jpg

Star Trek Beyond has been filming in Vancouver for the last month, but has been doing most of its work indoors, where prying eyes can

Toby Kebbell Joins Tom Hiddleston in KONG: SKULL ISLAND

Toby-Kebbell-Kong-Skull-Island-Dragonlord.jpg

Toby Kebbell, who is coming off a villainous turn as Dr. Doom in Fantastic Four, is in negotiations to join the cast of Legendary and Universal’s monster movie, Kong: Skull Island. Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson and Corey Hawkins are starring in the project, with Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly circling the roll call.

Jordan Vogt-Roberts is sitting in the director’s chair to tell the tale of a team of explorers venture into the mysterious, creature-laden isle that is also the home of the king of the apes. Screenwriter Derek Connolly has been brought on to work on the project as it heads towards a late October production start in Hawaii. Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing with Mary Parent. The movie is scheduled for a March 10, 2017 release.

Legendary is already a fan of Kebbell’s, having hired him for it fantasy movie Warcraft. The actor is also one of the stars of MGM’s Ben-Hur and will appear in J.A. Bayona’s A Monster Calls.

'Fantastic Four' Actor Toby Kebbell Joins the Cast of 'Kong: Skull Island' (Exclusive)

Vin Diesel Announces XXX 3 Will Start Shooting in December

Vin-Diesel-082315-Dragonlord.jpg

Vin Diesel has officially announced that he is reprising his role as extreme sports athlete-turned-spy Xander Cage for the third installment of the xXx series. He also announced when and where filming will commence.

The Furious 7 and Riddick star made the announcement via his official Instagram account. "While I was filming XXX, guys on set called me Air Diesel... The time to return has come," he wrote. "Filming starts December in the Philippines."

The original 2002 action film, co-starring Asia Argento and Samuel L. Jackson, grossed $277 million at the worldwide box office against a $70 million budget. Diesel was signed on to make a sequel, but working on The Pacifier prevented his return. When filming for 2005's xXx: State of the Union began, Ice Cube had replaced Diesel in the lead role, playing Darius Stone. It bombed at the box office, only grossing $71 million globally, well below its $131 million price tag.

Vin Diesel Officially Announces to Return in xXx 3; Will Start Filming In December

Vin Diesel has officially announced that he is reprising his role as extreme sports athlete-turned-spy Xander Cage for the third installment of the xXx series. He also announced when and where filming will commence.

The Furious 7 and Riddick star made the announcement via his official Instagram account. "While I was filming XXX, guys on set called me Air Diesel... The time to return has come," he wrote. "Filming starts December in the Philippines."

The original 2002 action film, co-starring Asia Argento and Samuel L. Jackson, grossed $277 million at the worldwide box office against a $70 million budget. Diesel was signed on to make a sequel, but working on The Pacifier prevented his return. When filming for 2005's xXx: State of the Union began, Ice Cube had replaced Diesel in the lead role, playing Darius Stone. It bombed at the box office, only grossing $71 million globally, well below its $131 million price tag.

Vin Diesel Officially Announces to Return in xXx 3; Will Start Filming In December

Fucking FINALLY!
[YT]P3ALwKeSEYs[/YT]

Didn't his character died in Bora Bora? LOL

I thought after Ice Cube, that Jet Li was speculated to play the title in the 3rd installment? :icon_chee

Didn't his character died in Bora Bora? LOL

I thought after Ice Cube, that Jet Li was speculated to play the title in the 3rd installment? :icon_chee

He faked his death. There, I solved that mystery.

Vague death for possible sequels

Vin is ten steps ahead

Hmmm, why do I somehow want to see a XXX threequel even though neither of the previous movies were good...?

The studio spent $131 million, which doesn't include publicity, into that shitfest?

Wow.

I've never watched it in it's entirety, but from the parts I have seen, it was laughably bad.

I enjoyed the original. Not neccessarily a good flick, but was a great popcorn summer flick.

Lea Seydoux Offered the Female Lead Role in GAMBIT Movie

Lea-Seydoux-Belladonna-Assassins-Guild-Gambit-Dragonlord.jpg

Lea Seydoux has the offer to star alongside Channing Tatum in Fox

'Fallen Snow' Banner for THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY - PART 2

Hunger-Games-Mockingjay-5th-Anniversary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back