MMO's

i saw screw mmo's dude just wait for warhammer 40k one.

But that's not gonna be until 2015 :\ They're not even in full production yet lol. Still pre-alpha. I think they're moving into full production in the next coupla months (I think they just selected a publisher too)

Oh, trust me. I've read everything that's even possible to read about this game haha :icon_chee

Here's a dev-tracker you might be interested in.

http://www.battle-brothers.net/devtrack

It automatically tracks and updates developer posts from their forums and puts them there. Awesome lil tool I found lol>

As for Tera, I tried it a while back and couldn't get into it...felt too much like a worse off version of Monster hunter to me lol. Maybe I'll give it another chance though. And yea, I"m looking at archeage as well when it comes out.

Try Tera and play an Archer. Some classes handle better than others. Reaper is good too but you need a lvl 40 char to make one.

Lancer is supposed to be good too.

None of the classes stink, but some are more fun than others because of # of escape moves and mobility + variety of attacks. Warrior has a crazy # of powers, but they don't synch well together compared to Archer or Reaper.

I'm going to recommend trying Wildstar if you haven't already - it's new, the community is growing, and you'll have a good chance at joining a progression guild right as they get going.

I did not like Wildstar, but that's just my personal preference.

The starting zones for Wildstar were F@#$ing horrendous in beta. After that it improved though.

Go watch an Angry Joe revue to see how bad the starting area is. He goes from liking the game to being really pissed off in under a few minutes there. :icon_lol:

I played it in Beta for more than a bit. To be fair, the combat got better in beta, but I don't think the quests did really.

And if you like SWGEmu, then you should check out it's spiritual successor;

The RePopulation

https://www.therepopulation.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8rtrr0YF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdOUvIZ5-MI

I've been in Alpha for a couple months. Beta will probably open up around September, with a release date in late 2014 or early 2015.

That actually looks really awesome...2015 is looking to be amazing for MMO's (if even half of them live up to HALF of the hype lol)

I just started playing SWTOR recently. I was looking for a time sink while I am on the road with work and figured it would give it a try.

I am really impressed by the game you can tell they spent 200 million making it. Worth it just for story lines. Not sure if end game will keep my interest but it is free to play so at least I dont need to keep a active account if I want to only play periodically.

End-game requires you to be able to do Operations & use Artifact equipment. You'll have to get authorizations for both which can be purchased with real money (Cartel Coins is their digital currency) or from other players on the Global Trade Network. The downside to getting it on the GTN is that you'll have a limited credit cap. In fact, I highly -HIGHLY- recommend putting like $5 down for Cartel Coins to put you into the "preferred" account status, rather than simply free-to-play. It unlocks a lot of stuff right there.

End-game requires you to be able to do Operations & use Artifact equipment. You'll have to get authorizations for both which can be purchased with real money (Cartel Coins is their digital currency) or from other players on the Global Trade Network. The downside to getting it on the GTN is that you'll have a limited credit cap. In fact, I highly -HIGHLY- recommend putting like $5 down for Cartel Coins to put you into the "preferred" account status, rather than simply free-to-play. It unlocks a lot of stuff right there.

I have a full sub right now while I am playing, but yeah if you really want to play the game it is worth it too have all the extra stuff turned on.

Since there isn't a WoW thread, I'll just post this here.

Finally downed Garrosh about an hour ago.

So fucking happy.

Since there isn't a WoW thread, I'll just post this here.

Finally downed Garrosh about an hour ago.

So fucking happy.

Nice, I unsubbed a few months ago. Getting the urge to play again but would rather wait until WoD's release to magnify the fun x100

Back