MMA's new worst broken leg.

Anderson Silva
Tyrone Spong
Corey Hill
This guy

Every time this injury happens it seems to be darker skinned fighters, wonder if vitamin D absorption rates is a factor.

3 of the 4 guys also have legs that resemble chopsticks.

This dude reacted to his broken leg like a true alpha

pointing to it with the ''Dafuq iz thiz shiet '' look on his face.

golden

Anderson Silva
Tyrone Spong
Corey Hill
This guy

Every time this injury happens it seems to be darker skinned fighters, wonder if vitamin D absorption rates is a factor.

I wonder if calcium and nutrition when growing up are a factor.

He definitely didn’t roll over and cry and scream like a big pussy like Silva did.

Anderson Silva
Tyrone Spong
Corey Hill
This guy

Every time? Any other factors your melanin research and experience can provide us with?

I wonder if calcium and nutrition when growing up are a factor.

I think micro fractures are a bigger factor. Guys hurt their leg in training but keep going. Then they kick with the same leg that has a micro fracture and it breaks.

Fuck man how is that guy so cool about it

If I saw my own leg like that I'd probably be screaming my head off or passed out

Its the adrenaline from the fight. Anderson was such a veteran at the time and broke his leg in the 2nd round so he didn't have the adrenaline dump blocking the pain. Pluss he's a pussy.

They are all equally bad? How could one be worse they all snapped.

he handled that well

his hand positioning be like "wat da fook?"

That guy's the real life version of this.

He was looking at his leg like “bruh...really?”

I keep hoping that will happen to Jon Jones, but alas he doesn’t throw a lot of those, and you can’t really get hurt with his cheap ass knee pushes, and eye pokes.

Dude does have those pencil thin legs though.

Back