MMA's most humbling fights, my top three. What are your favorites?

Warren really should have been humbled by Vila and Curran but wasn't.

That one Ninja Rua fight where the opponent was talking mad shit and got KO'd via GNP

This entire video. Ogawa's silly entrance, then not touching gloves. Completely destroyed.

GSP humbles everyone he fights. He just breaks them down for twenty-five minutes and renders all their techniques useless against him. Not the most exciting, but definitely humbling.

It's called not being able to finish.

Chuck vs Alistair. Alistair was whooping dat ass before he got cocky.

Bisping vs. Hendo was unprecedented. With all the shit Bisping talked on TUF, and it all came back to him for one of the most epic KO's in MMA history.

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

Dave Herman anyone?

Herman is a wacky character. I don't know whatever possessed him to think that. That's like saying a jab is just a sneaky trick but once you learn to defend it, it's useless.

anderson/sonnen 1

i'm glad sonnen humbled anderson, the fight before anderson was talking a lot of shit against maia, he didn't try that shit against sonnen..

Pulver - Lauzon springs to mind.

Jardine - Alexander, too. Jardine was moaning he deserved a title shot and it was ridiculous that he had to fight someone like Alexander, then he got fucked up.

Randy vs. Vitor 1. If you understand the magnitude of this then there is no other option.

Edit: Not my favorite, as I am a long time Vitor fan, but it is the most significant humbling in mma history.

I'm trying to figure out how was Chael humbled when he is the exact the same person he was before even after the fact he was beaten. Beyond that good favourites.

My favourite is Hendo vs Bisping. One of the few live showings I saw with such a satisfying outcome. I don't have much else beyond that.

Most never gave Randy a chance, and I was depressed as fuck after Vitor lost. I can't recall Vitor needing a humbling but he got one.

The Alexander hype was insane, and he thought he could blast anyone.

I'm trying to figure out how was Chael humbled when he is the exact the same person he was before even after the fact he was beaten. Beyond that good favourites.

My favourite is Hendo vs Bisping. One of the few live showings I saw with such a satisfying outcome. I don't have much else beyond that.

Just opinion man. After the second fight when he was going to the presser there's a video of him saying "turns out i lost that one" backstage. He seemed pretty damn humble at the time. Maybe not after a few weeks past.

Most never gave Randy a chance, and I was depressed as fuck after Vitor lost. I can't recall Vitor needing a humbling but he got one.

The Alexander hype was insane, and he thought he could blast anyone.

At the time he was a virtual nobody and Jardine thought it was a disgrace that he has to fight somebody at that level as I think he was just coming off a win over Forrest. Was so good to see him get blasted and brought back to his real level.

Lesnar's career enders. A guy so cocky and overrated was made to look like what he really was: the figment of a teen brain's imagination.

I'm trying to figure out how was Chael humbled when he is the exact the same person he was before even after the fact he was beaten.

Haven't you seen the Sonnen/Jones vid? Chael's persona is as artificial as polyester. The real Chael got put into his rightful place.

Back