MMA's K.O. "of the Year"

If you didn't watch them then why bother even quoting my post? I'm not one for measuring contests so put it away before you start in bub.

While your ability to decipher the deep meanings of internet smilies is impressive my posting that emote was for nothing other than to add a light hearted end to my post.

I suggest alot of you learn to lighten up as well.:icon_chee

ok calm down, there is no need to get upset 'bub'

i was giving constructive critism or help as it is sometimes know

there is no need to get angry.

brilliant response.

So youare a sport fighter who goes to the gym...wow

you got the name of the kick lost in translation from korean, admit it.

......:D

I never leaned the Korean name for it, I was just told reverse roundhouse, somone else calls it an inverted roundhouse. Same thing. I stopped doing traditional martial arts about 5 years ago.

I can still recognise kicks I see though. It would be embarassing if I were to still do a TMA like Wushu and not be able to recognise fairly basic kicks though. I'd feel like an idiot.

i didnt watched them. so you feel that an unnamed number of years of a korean sport 'martial art' makes you the best kicking guru in the world. at least thats what the smile you put says to me

You didnt watch them? Fine I'll describe them to you; It was exactly as Legs said. Its not a crescent kick its an inverted roundhouse; I learnt both kicks in my 5 years of TKD and everyone else whos had TMA experience agrees.

You didnt watch them? Fine I'll describe them to you; It was exactly as Legs said. Its not a crescent kick its an inverted roundhouse; I learnt both kicks in my 5 years of TKD and everyone else whos had TMA experience agrees.

yes thanks well you obviously idnt eread our posts

we agreed that it is a mistranslation from korean

there is a lot of bad translations in tkd sorry and 6 years isnt a lifetime

yes thanks well you obviously idnt eread our posts

we agreed that it is a mistranslation from korean

there is a lot of bad translations in tkd sorry and 6 years isnt a lifetime

I must have missed your argument, it was hiding under your militant ignorance. Care to give an actual explanation rather than "its a mistranslation"?

Different names for the same thing. To be honest it's a pretty ineffective kick. God knows how this guy actually managed to ko this guy with it.

Cory Tait looks to be very athletic/explosive. These are some of the highlights of that fight.

That kind of athleticism = making ridiculous techniques work. I'm just waiting for the first moon kick KO.

I must have missed your argument, it was hiding under your militant ignorance. Care to give an actual explanation rather than "its a mistranslation"?

korean to chinese to english...the word was lost in translation look it up?

That was nice, we utilise that technique in my own four spirits yingyang fist system of tengaikijutsu it is very effective as the video showed

it was nice but not as nice as cains destruction of brock.that was the ko/tko of the year.brock said he felt his best so to destroy a prime brock so and make it look simple:icon_chee

Yin yang fist system of tengaikiki jutsu? Why does it appear you're mixing chinese names with Japanese ones?

i looked for this tengaikikijutsu as ive never heard of before and i found this amusing thread

TENGAIKIJUTSU - Martial Arts Planet

"four spirits yingyang fist system of tengaikijutsu" is killin me right now.

LOL!

I did a search on "Tenga" and it's some kind of Japanese masturbation device...

I did a search on "Tenga" and it's some kind of Japanese masturbation device...

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TEACHING?:eek:

I dont get how someone can mention mistranslation when their art they made up is a jumble of two different languages and part of the name in itself doesnt make a lick of sense in Japanese.

The Five Finger Yin Yang Grip System of Tengaikijutsu:

tengarange.jpg

Tait called it a crescent kick.

In my TKD experience thats what we called it. Inside-out crescent kick. I am sure many many things are called different names.

you will find it in striking styles, grappling, etc.
I have heard the Key Lock in bjj called an americana as well as a paint brush....

The Five Finger Yin Yang Grip System of Tengaikijutsu:

tengarange.jpg

second to last "position" I don't get that, you'd need two dicks for that or? just using the third one on the knees as a support?

KO of the year, I think it was this year. Henderson Vs. Bisping! That was brutal!

Back