mmaoverload.com

Boliviano

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi has anyone ever used this website to get gear from? I ordered a few things and emailed them a couple of days later just to find out how long delivery takes to the UK and never got a reply

I ordered a shirt and a cap during the sale a few weeks ago. Took a couple of weeks to get here (South East Asia). Not bad, but they need to work on lowering international shipping rates.

MMA Overload = tkoWarehouse.

They are a reliable site.

Shipping overseas can take anywhere from 6-25 working days. Each country varies.

In my experience the UK postal service is pretty quick.

International shipping has gotten a bit slower over the past few years because of hightened precautions.

Cageside

cheers for the replies crossdx and cageside. Yeah i was aware they were tko warehouse and yeah they do need to lower their international shipping rates

Hi has anyone ever used this website to get gear from? I ordered a few things and emailed them a couple of days later just to find out how long delivery takes to the UK and never got a reply

Hello Boliviano,

I apologize if your email was not replied to in a timely manner. If you have a moment, please PM me your order # or name and I will make sure that customer service gets back to you shortly.

Also, if anyone has been having latency/speed issues on our website we apologize for that. We're in the midst of a purchasing a new server rack that will make intermittent slow-downs a thing of the past!

EDIT: We're also working with certain carriers on a large international shipping rate discount.

Back