MMAJunkie reporter baited Khabib into Diaz brawl in this interview!

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib started the interview talking about how he wants the Pettis fight, as does everyone in Russia. Then Garcia seemed to bait him by saying Pettis vs Diaz was more likely, citing a previous altercation between the two creating bad blood and fan interest. Khabib then mentioned that Nate and he would both be at the WSOF event and if anything happened, he wouldn't back down. When Garcia pushed him further, Khabib said Nate had lost his last 100 fights and is just all talk on twitter and he likes easy paydays..

Looks like Helwani has been eclipsed as the top feud inciting MMA reporter.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/khabib...te-diaz?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Only bait I'm seeing is you making the same thread you did a while ago just changing the name of the thread cause you didn't get any responses

Only bait I'm seeing is you making the same thread you did a while ago just changing the name of the thread cause you didn't get any responses

Thanks for taking it Cecil, now just follow me over here....

It is funny afterwards he claims he didn't want to brawl when he says here he was open to it, obviously he was ready to

It is funny afterwards he claims he didn't want to brawl when he says here he was open to it, obviously he was ready to

I feel like you could see the cogs moving inside his head when Garcia was talking about Diaz-Pettis like..."Hmm, I'm going to WSOF.... Shields is on the card....Diaz is easy to bait....He has crappy TDD....Dana would throw fistfuls of cash at me...." haha

Khabib started the interview talking about how he wants the Pettis fight, as does everyone in Russia. Then Garcia seemed to bait him by saying Pettis vs Diaz was more likely, citing a previous altercation between the two creating bad blood and fan interest. Khabib then mentioned that Nate and he would both be at the WSOF event and if anything happened, he wouldn't back down. When Garcia pushed him further, Khabib said Nate had lost his last 100 fights and is just all talk on twitter and he likes easy paydays..

Looks like Helwani has been eclipsed as the top feud inciting MMA reporter.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/khabib...te-diaz?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

lol @ guys saying Struve and Kos. Nate by far.

Why does everyone in Russia want him to fight Pettis? Seems like an easy hump victim?

Dana needs to suspend Khabib for the major role he played in brawling with two retired fighters outside of sanctioned competition.

MMAJunkie has been doing a ton of dumb shit lately. Today, they decided it would be appropriate for them to post a video of the entire Ronda Rousey fight from UFC 190, as captured from a phone in the audience. I'm sure they didn't know that it was copywritten material obtained illegally... Not like they're professional journalists or anything...

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/video-...bethe-correia-from-this-awesome-vantage-point

Btw, if you criticize them in any way, any way at all, it results in them banning your account that you comment with. Pussys.

MMAJunkie has been doing a ton of dumb shit lately. Today, they decided it would be appropriate for them to post a video of the entire Ronda Rousey fight from UFC 190, as captured from a phone in the audience. I'm sure they didn't know that it was copywritten material obtained illegally... Not like they're professional journalists or anything...

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/video-...bethe-correia-from-this-awesome-vantage-point

Btw, if you criticize them in any way, any way at all, it results in them banning your account that you comment with. Pussys.

Yeah, I agree that they used to rely on the fact that they were the 'more' professional news source for MMA than places like BJPenn.com, but now that they have lost that moniker they are desperately trying to regain viewership by using these kind of stunts.

Back