Mmagear.ca ?

mmyers

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone in Canada, ever ordered from the website mmagear.ca ? Just wondering from your experiences is it a good company to deal with? Is shipping prompt? are they reliable? Also where do you like to order your gear from if you do so online in Canada?

Don't know about MMAgear.ca, never ordered from them, but the Canadian online store I order from that seems to get great reviews from everyone is www.rdfc.tv .

I think thats actually a US website. They do have a really big inventory though. Might consider it for future orders. Im just hoping to get some feedback on mmagear.ca sometime today.

I'm pretty sure RDFC.tv is a Canadian website. The packages I get from them always arrive postmarked from Canada. Sorry I can't help you about MMAgear.ca., but I'm sure you'll get feedback from some other users eventually.

I think thats actually a US website. They do have a really big inventory though. Might consider it for future orders. Im just hoping to get some feedback on mmagear.ca sometime today.

Hi mmyers,

All Canadian based orders ship from our Canadian location. No duties, No brokerage and No Import Administrative Fees to worry about. :)

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, or if you require any further assistance.

crossdx: Hope all is well with you... Thanks for the referral. :)

Take Care,
Chris - Red Dragon Fight Company

Chris, the moment you get those new Hayabusa Kyoudo shorts in stock, please update your site 'cause I'll be getting them from RDFC.tv.

And please, show the big guys some love and carry the size 38 (Black), because that's what I want to get. :D

Alright thanks, i just asumed since it was in US prices, didnt look into the site enough. You do have a great selection though. Hopefully my stuff gets here from mmagear.ca soon and ill definetly consider your site for future orders.

Where is your canadian location?

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but im really curious about this website. I placed an order and so far its not going well. They said they had thier system crash which isnt at all un-likely but I was told over and over I would be contact via phone or email by the owner and he hasnt contacted me. I would be happy with a blank email with his name on top to acknowledge my existence and the fact that I sent them money and would atleast like a tracking number or a " Hi our system fucked up but we appreciate your patience "(which i dont have anymore )

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but im really curious about this website. I placed an order and so far its not going well. They said they had thier system crash which isnt at all un-likely but I was told over and over I would be contact via phone or email by the owner and he hasnt contacted me. I would be happy with a blank email with his name on top to acknowledge my existence and the fact that I sent them money and would atleast like a tracking number or a " Hi our system fucked up but we appreciate your patience "(which i dont have anymore )

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi mmyers,

I don't think that you should worry too much. They appear to be a reputable company. I don't want to make excuses for anyone, but if their system crashed, they are likely receiving a ton of emails and requests such as yours, which could be the reason for the slow responses. Have you tried to call them on their toll free number? If not, here it is: 1-877-753-1118.

Take care and good luck.

I have , I actually had to go as far as find thier other store and contact them long distance to get a hold of anyone. I appreciate you taking an interest and as I said before I will be considering your website for future orders or if I have to cancel this one.

Thanks again

I have , I actually had to go as far as find thier other store and contact them long distance to get a hold of anyone. I appreciate you taking an interest and as I said before I will be considering your website for future orders or if I have to cancel this one.

Thanks again

Hi again mmyers,

Sorry to hear that you are having such a difficault time with this transaction. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Good luck.

Order from cagesidemma. They also have no border fees.brokerage charges, etc. AND they have no tax. Shipping is great too.

Back