MMADigest: The timeline of UFC posters over the years.

Thanks for sharing that.

MMA Digest is the best MMA Youtube channel hands-down.

Good_lord_Best_poster_ever_Not_sure_of_the_artist_tag_them_if_you_know_ufc196_Brendan_Schaub_Instagram_Post_Februa-106298.jpg

228 poster is just shitty they have no idea how to shoop random shertard would do much better shoop work

graphics from year 2000

UFC_228_Poster.png

IC354451.jpg

They should have Hassy doing the UFC posters

Brock vs Hunt
mark_hunt_with_brock_lesnar_and_moe_habana_by_brianz2008-d7y5ptr.jpg

Hunt vs Beast

let_s_rock___by_hassy_nishikawa-dba5pc0.png

img_0776-jpg.240681
CfNBRyTUkAE2ymN.jpg:large

nate and conors finger are like that of a child and a man but nates ears look like they were donated by a stroke victim

Thanks for sharing that.

MMA Digest is the best MMA Youtube channel hands-down.

Good_lord_Best_poster_ever_Not_sure_of_the_artist_tag_them_if_you_know_ufc196_Brendan_Schaub_Instagram_Post_Februa-106298.jpg
Agreed. Been following them for a while and they're very informative and funny.

Woodley-Till looks like Windows 95.

228 poster is just shitty they have no idea how to shoop random shertard would do much better shoop work

graphics from year 2000

UFC_228_Poster.png

IC354451.jpg
I was actually going to make a thread about this because I hadn't seen anyone mention it. This is the worst one I've seen in a while.

I was actually going to make a thread about this because I hadn't seen anyone mention it. This is the worst one I've seen in a while.
whats your avatar from? Wouldnt wanna mess with that guy!

The UFC marketing has been shit tier for a LONG time.

They've been on auto pilot as promoters for a LONG time too.

I honestly don't know why they haven't hired Boss Logic yet. For both posters and t shirts.

UFC_228_Poster.png

wtf? Is this the actual 228 poster?

I refuse to believe this shit

Pride jizz poster always makes me lol.

pridegp2006a.jpg

I remember when we didn't have so much MMA and we'd bitch about whether the posters were good enough to promote something we fervently enjoyed.

Back