mma_fan81. Holy fucking shit are you gay.

shidokanartist said:
No one I train with is laughing. Trust me, I'm fine.

it was more of a sneer at your undoubtedly saggy sack. :D

hifipunk said:
WTF? the look on that kids face scares me......

That Kids Seriously the ugliest kid ive ever seen in my life!!!

pro shoot said:
I didn't want to do this but you haven't seen us dancing.
mypicwithmatt3qq.jpg

who is that bald dude? I seem hin everwhere. If no one anwswers me I will start a thread on it....

shidokanartist said:
You just attempted to flame me and then layed out a bunch of ignorant bullshit about some very tough and very experienced professional fighters. THEN! I look at your profile and you actually admit to being a TKD practitioner AND a credit analyst!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHAHA! Sweet smoking Jesus on a Donkey. You admit that shit??!! Why you limp wristed, wannabe fighter, douche bag fucking pussy. You not only have the gayest most worthless job possible, you train in TKD! No wonder your all bent about that thread ripping on your gay Hopkido Brother. I don't care what size you are, or, how long you've been training in that shit, I'll gauranfuckingtee you, if you wanna swing by my school sometime, I'll supply a neutral ref and this washed up 47 year old fighter will introduce you to more pain than you ever thought physically possible. I'll even invite Brian Gassaway, and Shonie Carter to come and watch. You can show those "cans" how it's done. Wuddya say you fucking dork??

LOL at credit analysts... the most primative species of analyst on the planet.

miNdOfAlUniTic said:
who is that bald dude? I seem hin everwhere. If no one anwswers me I will start a thread on it....

Edit: first instinct was to flame the guy, but everyone else did that already to such a damn degree that the guy doesn't post anymore (far as I know). Sucks, kinda, cause he was cool enough to post pics of himself with Hughes, only to get flamed to the ground by people who don't post their pics.

Dan181 said:
Edit: first instinct was to flame the guy, but everyone else did that already to such a damn degree that the guy doesn't post anymore (far as I know). Sucks, kinda, cause he was cool enough to post pics of himself with Hughes, only to get flamed to the ground by people who don't post their pics.

hahahah thats funny aint it

Dan181 said:

Ok, that helped a bit. I always curious why his pic floated around. No I have some insight.

shidokanartist said:
You just attempted to flame me and then layed out a bunch of ignorant bullshit about some very tough and very experienced professional fighters. THEN! I look at your profile and you actually admit to being a TKD practitioner AND a credit analyst!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHAHAHA! Sweet smoking Jesus on a Donkey. You admit that shit??!! Why you limp wristed, wannabe fighter, douche bag fucking pussy. You not only have the gayest most worthless job possible, you train in TKD! No wonder your all bent about that thread ripping on your gay Hopkido Brother. I don't care what size you are, or, how long you've been training in that shit, I'll gauranfuckingtee you, if you wanna swing by my school sometime, I'll supply a neutral ref and this washed up 47 year old fighter will introduce you to more pain than you ever thought physically possible. I'll even invite Brian Gassaway, and Shonie Carter to come and watch. You can show those "cans" how it's done. Wuddya say you fucking dork??

fucking a, you sure told him, i think hes gonna commit suicide.

I feel like a fool .....MMa fan81 did not even show up for the fight!!!!!!!!.....unbelievable.. I thought he had balls...I guess I'm a bad judge of cahracter.

Tiimmy said:
I feel like a fool .....MMa fan81 did not even show up for the fight!!!!!!!!.....unbelievable.. I thought he had balls...I guess I'm a bad judge of cahracter.

As well as lubricants...

And potential mates unless you're from the deep south.

That's right.

I'm calling you out, Tiimmy. :icon_evil

K++s said:
As well as lubricants...

And potential mates unless you're from the deep south.

That's right.

I'm calling you out, Tiimmy. :icon_evil
First answer my question. I thought we were sqaure from Atlantic City. Do I owe you money?? I want to settle up if I do. I swear i must have forgotten. Didn't we hit a cash station about 1 a.m. and settle up??

shidokanartist said:
First answer my question. I thought we were sqaure from Atlantic City. Do I owe you money?? I want to settle up if I do. I swear i must have forgotten. Didn't we hit a cash station about 1 a.m. and settle up??

I was making shit up, Shido.

We're settled up.

But if you do want to give me money, feel free.

Now can i please continue my call out of Tiimmy?

Where are you, Tiimmy?

Too busy examining your asshole in the mirror?

K++s said:

We're settled up.

You had me goin. I felt like a cheap lying piece of shit swindler.....or a mixed up semi geriatric old fuck with a failing memory.

K++s said:

We're settled up.

Now can i please continue my call out of Tiimmy?

Where are you, Tiimmy?

Too busy examining your asshole in the mirror?

Once you're done getting fluffed by Timmy, let me know ehen you're ready for a Real dance off son

shidokanartist said:
You had me goin. I felt like a cheap lying piece of shit swindler.....or a mixed up semi geriatric old fuck with a failing memory.

Consider yourself pwn3d, Shidokanbitch.

K.T. Legend said:
Once you're done getting fluffed by Timmy, let me know ehen you're ready for a Real dance off son

You don't want none of this, son.

aal.thumb.jpg

K.T. Legend said:
If you're feelin' Froggy, come take a hop...on the dance floor...son

Club%20195_1.JPG

Now look what you made me do (again)...

saturday_night_fever_big.jpg

The white leisure suit has come forth...

Back