MMA vets that new fans probably don't know, but should

This may be the best on the list

Yeah, Spencer Fisher and Chris Lytle would be 2 others along the same vein.

Fisher / Matt Wiman
spencer-fisher_matt-wiman.gif

Lytle / Brian Foster (who fights Jake Shields @WSOF this week)
2qxnu3o_medium.gif

Last edited:
Takanori. didn't think i'd like an oriental fighter untill sherdog put me onto this guy. Had no idea about him and ive been somewhat keeping up with MMA since 2009.

Rugs are oriental. Takanori is Asian.

jens pulver. pat milteich. carlos newton.

Next-to-no casuals know who Fedor is.

Have no idea how I was the first to post that.

Next-to-no casuals know who Fedor is.

Have no idea how I was the first to post that.

To be fair, TS said new fans, not casuals. I would hope new fans would be catching up on the relatively short history of modern MMA and know who the legends were.

To be fair, TS said new fans, not casuals. I would hope new fans would be catching up on the relatively short history of modern MMA and know who the legends were.

New fans can't be casuals?

I highly doubt any new fans (especially of the UFC) are looking up PRIDE events lol

Takanori. didn't think i'd like an oriental fighter untill sherdog put me onto this guy. Had no idea about him and ive been somewhat keeping up with MMA since 2009.

I'm amazed that Sakuraba and Genki Sudo didn't move your needle.

New fans can't be casuals?

I highly doubt any new fans (especially of the UFC) are looking up PRIDE events lol

When you come in a thread that's obviously not discussing legends of the sport, don't act like we're all stupid for not mentioning Fedor. Look at the names TS listed and tell me he isn't looking for underrated guys who maybe aren't legends.

Kikuchi, Shaolin, Ricco, Horn, Din, (at this point) Tyson Griffin, Oleg, (and waaaay too many others, really)

When you come in a thread that's obviously not discussing legends of the sport, don't act like we're all stupid for not mentioning Fedor. Look at the names TS listed and tell me he isn't looking for underrated guys who maybe aren't legends.

Title:
MMA vets that new fans probably don't know, but should

Fedor:

☑ MMA vet
☑ new fans probably don't know but should

Ice Cold Igor was Fedor Release Candidate 1, after him the lab perfected the recipe and released the last emporer.

Hayato Mach Sakurai

Takenori The fireball kid Gomi (When he was actually the fireball kid, don

Back