MMA shouldnt be a sport

ok TS and some of you agree with his ideas so w/e i wont waste my time trying to talk logic with mindless windbags but i wanna know this: if this is how you feel about MMA then why do you watch it?

The reason why MMA isn't legal in your state is because it's populated by wussies.
tell that to Rashad, Serra, Jones, Weidman, Gaudinot, Hieron and of course, the NYBA himself, the BEST FUCKIN' EVA PHIL BARONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yakuza were THE FIRST to start sending blankets, toiletries and food to the refugees after the Tohoku earthquake.

Smart investment when the reconstruction contracts come round.

BTW you know the Yakuza controls the construction industry?

BBTW you know the groups sending supplies have a very strong grass-roots involvement in the areas they sent supplies to? Sounds smart to keep your locals happy.

BBBTW Also means the Japanese government was in a mess with its response.

BBBBTW A robber and murderer who sends aid is still a robber and a murderer. Lets not kid ourselves that they're Robin Hood types with a heart of gold.

Didn't know Nobuyuki Sakakibara had a sherdog account...

Fake fights is something only americans/**** can appreciate, here in Brazil this crap doesnt fly.

i didn't know Brazil had the internet, or computers :S. you can thank america for both of those by the way.

tell that to Rashad, Serra, Jones, Weidman, Gaudinot, Hieron and of course, the NYBA himself, the BEST FUCKIN' EVA PHIL BARONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheit, I just got destroyed.

Smart investment when the reconstruction contracts come round.

BTW you know the Yakuza controls the construction industry?

BBTW you know the groups sending supplies have a very strong grass-roots involvement in the areas they sent supplies to? Sounds smart to keep your locals happy.

BBBTW Also means the Japanese government was in a mess with its response.

BBBBTW A robber and murderer who sends aid is still a robber and a murderer. Lets not kid ourselves that they're Robin Hood types with a heart of gold.

Yakuza are hero.

i didn't know Brazil had the internet, or computers :S. you can thank america for both of those by the way.

You can thank England for computers and internet
clap.gif

Fake fights is something only americans/**** can appreciate, here in Brazil this crap doesnt fly, we cant possibly even beggin to comprehend why a market for fake fights exist.

Competition is so important, it should come before any rules/regulations or rankings, ITS A FIGHT ffs, its supposed to mean more than just the best MMA practitioner.

Pro wrestling is more popular in Mexico than in America. Japan, too.

Real fights have weapons and numbers. One on one unarmed fighting is a sport, no one fights unarmed for real if they have a choice. Humans learned that hundreds of thousands of years ago, the first time someone picked up a branch and used it as a club.

Very true.

Fake fights is something only americans/**** can appreciate, here in Brazil this crap doesnt fly, we cant possibly even beggin to comprehend why a market for fake fights exist.

Competition is so important, it should come before any rules/regulations or rankings, ITS A FIGHT ffs, its supposed to mean more than just the best MMA practitioner.

Ironic coming from a Pride fanboy

In American "Fake" is pretty much what most people seek after. It's all about entertaining. Fake wrestling, Fake Boobs (which I'm okay with), Fake image, Fake attitudes to get what you want, Botox, tummy tucks etc... We pretty much do almost everthing to impress or entertain other people. I've have never been to Brazil but America is all about escaping from reality and being entertained.

even Fake Girls.

for some reason they filtered ***-s

Fake fights is something only americans/**** can appreciate

& You said you watched & LOVED Pride? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Pride was FOUNDED in fake fights. As great of an organization that I found it to be, they SPECIALIZED in Fixed fights & Freak show fights....especially in Pride's early days. I can appreciate your desire for a more "true" form of Vale Tudo, but the "fake fight" comment is incredibly hilarious & counter-productive to any argument criticizing "fake fights" & using Pride as an example. :icon_lol:

& You said you watched & LOVED Pride? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Pride was FOUNDED in fake fights. As great of an organization that I found it to be, they SPECIALIZED in Fixed fights & Freak show fights....especially in Pride's early days. I can appreciate your desire for a more "true" form of Vale Tudo, but the "fake fight" comment is incredibly hilarious & counter-productive to any argument criticizing "fake fights" & using Pride as an example. :icon_lol:

Why are people bringing out the 4 fake fights that took place like its some argument?

I think MMA should be a Sport but not a wattered down sport it does not need to be watered dow so much to become main stream.

I'm with you, bro. I'd like to see him take a walk down some of our streets full of "wussies." Not to mention that a few champs, up & comers & top contenders (past & present) hail from this "Wussified" area.

Last edited:
Why are people bringing out the 4 fake fights that took place like its some argument?

Because when someone complains about Fake fights, you would think they would use an argument that wouldn't allow that rebuttal, by picking an organization that does NOT have 4 fake fights. Hello? (facepalm)

Back