MMA & Sherdog ruined my life!

Originally posted by sprawl&brawl
swarm that is fucking tasteless..........your a fucking moron.....lol....
swarm that may be tasteless and ill timed but that shit made me laugh so fuck em,fuck em in his ear, fuck em in his other ear, but most importantly just FUCK EM.

Im also deaf by the way ! Im sure u feel no shame

I think appropriate baby shower gifts would be:

an octagon shaped crib, complete with chain link
a pair of ouano gloves, size: small
a copy of bas rutten's MMA workout tape, Bas as a role model rather than Barney..
a mouthpiece rather than a pacifier
minatauro's vitamin & mineral shorts instead of diapers....

Suggestion for a middle name?? How about Sherdog?? Maybe tattoo it on the baby's ass and have Jeff pay sponsorship fee's...kids can be expensive...

I just realyzed THERE ARE FEMAILS IN SHERDOG!!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

ps. way to go Normal!!

Originally posted by swarm
i didn't mean to be an asshole, what i meant to say is, if the earth suddenly flew out of orbit into deep space, freezing everyone but her and i, i still wouldn't even put my dick in her to keep it warm

Oh, sure, big guy. So why don't you post some photos of the numerous chicks you have lined up to buff your nob who are all so much hotter than her.

Oh -- don't forget to airbrush out the Victoria's Secret copyright marks before you post them.

Wow.

That is a lovely young lady you have found yourself -- you are a lucky man.

Not to be mean, but I think you should be paying Sherdog, not trying to get money out of them.

Oh, and pray it's a girl -- boys are hell.

Originally posted by Normal666
Cheers lads and nah im not joking babys due April 20th and its gonna have a middle name connected with MMA as a tribute but undecided as yet

Oh come on, you know what the middle name must be. A tribute to both MMA and to mom & dad's meeting:

S H E R D O G

No one would ever mess with a kid named Sherdog.

Shoulda blurred out her name on the ultrasound, bro. Just a thought.

If you want a name connected to Sherdog, how about "Owned"? Or "Newbie"? You'll never forget this place then!

Name him COOZ!!! No middle name or last name....just Cooz!

submission by LOVE. LOL. cheers dude, you're a lucky guy. look at it this way, she likes mma, you didn't have to go to a bar and waste money to meet her, and she took her clothes off for you before you met her. i say giddyup good chap.,

you want a name?..............use Tadao or Ohara as middle name.

btw congratulations.

whoa..this is the second Sherdog marriage. First one was Arjukanpo and The Jake. I guess Sherdog is more succesful as a dating service than as a fighter promoter.

She got some breast..way to go normal!!.

normal, was wondering if she has any ideas about this, (if she even knows about it). If so, let us know k?

wahah :) sherdog ruined my life too :)

right now (not only me, but flatlynah too), are psychopaths, who talk 24 h a day about freefight...

we are obsessed

Originally posted by NickyBoy
right now (not only me, but flatlynah too), are psychopaths, who talk 24 h a day about freefight...

we are obsessed

thx nick..

:)

Back