MMA Roasted Video for UFC 191!!!! Lots of Jokes

Thanks but I'd rather chew my own penis off.

Ugly shirt, Adam :)

Solid vid too! The ref using vasoline...lol.

I think the jokes are starting to grow on me a little bit, as long as they're taken in the "so bad that they're funny" context, ala Mitch Hedberg, but you're delivery kinda keeps them from being funny.

I don't know what i'm talking about enough to offer good advice, but your delivery needs work in some way. You need some kind of voice, or a certain cadence to your delivery, or something.

It's not obvious enough that the jokes are supposed to be cheesy. The delivery is too straight forward or something.

I think the jokes are starting to grow on me a little bit, as long as they're taken in the "so bad that they're funny" context, ala Mitch Hedberg, but you're delivery kinda keeps them from being funny.

I don't know what i'm talking about enough to offer good advice, but your delivery needs work in some way. You need some kind of voice, or a certain cadence to your delivery, or something.

It's not obvious enough that the jokes are supposed to be cheesy. The delivery is too straight forward or something.

Thanks for the feedback man (Really) if you ever want to come to one of my shows my schedule is on www.adamhunter.com

I actually found the Rousey/OJ Simpson joke hilarious.

Until I realized that Rousey has never won a fight with a choke.

The Fogle joke was funny, but that was it.

Maybe a little more Norm McDonald like.

But then again, I think Norm McDonald is a comic genius, yet he's been fired from SNL, had multiple TV shows that have tanked and when I saw him live, half the crowd walked out in disgust.

So what the fuck do I know.

Adam is growing on me too. I'm growing to like his "vast knowledge of MMA covered in Howard Stern-like questions" shtick.

Adam grew on me big time from my first few listens a couple years ago. One of my fave podcasts now

Pretty good delivery.

I chuckled. Thanks for sharing.

Back