MMA Roasted Video for UFC 173...Lots of Jokes!

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Here is the brand new MMA Roasted Video for UFC 173. There are jokes about TJ Dillashaw, Renan Barao, Daniel Cormier, Dan Henderson, Nick Diaz, Robbie Lawler, Jake Ellenberger, Ronda Rousey, Michael Chiesa, Donald Sterling, Jake Shields, Bellator, Dana White, WSOF, Don Frye, JDS, Bisping, Chris Holdsworth, Tito Ortiz, Nate Diaz, Miesha Tate, Bryan Caraway and more. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter

Some real cringe worthy jokes on this one. A couple decent ones.

Meisha/Caraway Joke
oh-no-you-didnt-20.gif

Holdsworth Joke
1227.gif

Shovelgirl Joke
1459.gif

WSOF/Frye Joke
1501.gif

Btw, there were a lot of jokes involving people I know personally... and that made it that much more fun to laugh at them. Are you just following me around to write material?

The Bellator PPV joke and Carraway joke hilarious. Everything else not so much. We get it Henderson is older but he's making its sound like his first MMA fight was in 1983. Not so impressed with this one.

Meisha/Caraway Joke
oh-no-you-didnt-20.gif

Holdsworth Joke
1227.gif

Shovelgirl Joke
1459.gif

WSOF/Frye Joke
1501.gif

Btw, there were a lot of jokes involving people I know personally... and that made it that much more fun to laugh at them. Are you just following me around to write material?

I love your GIFS on my jokes. I may have to send you my hr act and you have you do each joke...and yes I'm in your closet as we speak. I also have comps when I perform at Bally's July 2nd-6th--look forward to meeting you bud.

The Bellator PPV joke and Carraway joke hilarious. Everything else not so much. We get it Henderson is older but he's making its sound like his first MMA fight was in 1983. Not so impressed with this one.

Any specific reason for choosing to go with the year 1983?

the chris pena joke was nice, the rest was either not funny or stolen from somewhere else. cough wont strike or finish cough.

I love your GIFS on my jokes. I may have to send you my hr act and you have you do each joke...and yes I'm in your closet as we speak. I also have comps when I perform at Bally's July 2nd-6th--look forward to meeting you bud.

Say wha? Yeah, we definitely have to hang a bit on Expo week. I f'n knew that was you in my closet. Stop leaving pizza crumbs in there. It's f'n gross.

the chris pena joke was nice, the rest was either not funny or stolen from somewhere else. cough wont strike or finish cough.

If you are talking about that joke being in the texts from last fight--I write those as well.

Least funny thing I've watched in months. Please quit life

The second half was solid. First half notsomuch

Where are the Jokes ? :wink:

His haircut is funny.

His forehead is also funny.

I wonder if it will still be funny when he's bald or gets a weave.

Back