MMA pro picks Conor vs Khabib

Theres a good chance conor could catch khabib. But the the question is can he knock him out? people saying conor needs 1 good shot against mayweather and the fight is over lol. if he cant knock khalabeeb out hes goin to get assaulted and quit

All of sherdog underestimates Khabibs chin. You all are in for a rude shock when he'll eat Conors left like nothing.

Nope nope nope.
I still love ya bro.

Damn name changes driving me crazy. Ippy and I made a thread about all the predictions ever made to determine who was reliable.
Gabe Ruediger was actually legit at predicting fights.

Im actually pulling for khabib, but that’s hilarious...
Actually lol’d.

Uppercut, jab, jab, front kick, then turn and run like... a 7 year old and duck, duck, goose...

Maybe that’s the ‘73’ Mark Henry was yelling to get Eddie to execute vs Connie, before he got stopped.
It's called a reset, gramps. Get with the times.

All of sherdog underestimates Khabibs chin. You all are in for a rude shock when he'll eat Conors left like nothing.
This is how I feel as well. MJ landed some solid hits, yet Khabib shrugged them off without losing coordination. His chin is solid.

Interesting video.. reminds me of these:

giphy.webp

Interesting video.. reminds me of these:

giphy.webp

Ya. Everyone thought Eddie would wreck Conor.

And no one thought short notice Diaz would choke him out.

MMA is tough to predict. Don't gamble kids.

Pro picks are always more of a popularity contest than anything else.
Exactly. If you trained with the guy, you pick him. If you are jealous of the other guy, you don't pick him. Every fighter on the roster except for Gunni picked Nate.

Always that way.. Going back to the early days of this stuff with GSP/BJ 2. They were asking Rashad his opinion. He trained with GSP at the time LOL..
Alan Jouban is Tony's training partner and he picked against Tony when asked to predict Khabib vs Tony

Justin Gaethje sounding like Foster Brooks
oh man..was watching some of the Dean Martin roasts, last week.
He shit on Rickles good. I don't know how he does the same character all the time and never breaks.

Conor exposes Khabib on the feet and knocks him out in one. Khabib will probably get him up against the cage once or twice but Conor will shrug him off, showing that his TDD is much better than people give it credit for being. He will end the fight before Khabib can actually get him down.

I see the atmosphere after the fight feeling strikingly similar to the Aldo fight, where people are in shock over how easily such a seemingly unbeatable fighter got taken out. I don't think it'll happen as fast as THAT one did, but still within one round regardless.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Never go full retard... Not good.

Does anyone feel like Khabib might fight with a bit more urgency on the ground? He's gonna finish Conor on the ground because he's actually aware that he might get KO'd standing otherwise.

Back