MMA podcast fans

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Chris Lytle's, lytes out podcast check out.. Especially if you are into nostalgic MMA. It's different than all the other mma podcasts. Cheers

When Chris Lytle finished Dan Hardy it was the best moment ever - i used to hate that Dan Hardy.
Lol he's a chill guy. These podcasts go from the early 90s . I didn't realize how early he started

MMA podcast fans unite!

bUSVf0M.gif

How's it different from other MMA podcasts? Just wondering. Every fighter and their dog has a podcast these days.

I've caught a couple. Always been a fan of Chris and thought he seemed like a good dude. Definitely reminds me of the good old days of mma.

I've caught a couple. Always been a fan of Chris and thought he seemed like a good dude. Definitely reminds me of the good old days of mma.

You gotta stop saying shit that makes us look like boomers!

I've recently discovered this podcast, and I totally agree. It's fantastic. Every old school mma fan should check it out.

My favorite part is hearing the fighters themselves describe their pre-UFC fights.

Morning Kombat
Morning Kombat is contemporary. Lyres Out takes a deep dive into a fighter's career.

If you want to hear from Forrest Griffin about his fights with Jeremy Horn and Ebenezer Fontes Braga, you should check out their podcast.

I’ve seen a few guy mezger podcasts, pretty cool and interesting

Morning Kombat is contemporary. Lyres Out takes a deep dive into a fighter's career.

If you want to hear from Forrest Griffin about his fights with Jeremy Horn and Ebenezer Fontes Braga, you should check out their podcast.

Mah it’s far from contemporary. It’s legit a Mma nerd cast

Back