MMa opinions that no one else agrees with you on

"Iron chin" is a myth

Rankings don't matter

What about granite...Granites real right?

By the way I've noticed some of your posts/opinons regarding rankings and I largely concur.

No one's chin is

index.php

I use to tell anyone that would listen that Lorenz Larkin was the future of the LHW division. Of course I had to retract now I think he's the future of the MW division.

I use to tell anyone that would listen that Lorenz Larkin was the future of the LHW division. Of course I had to retract now I think he's the future of the MW division.

anyone that would listen? What about random strangers and passerbys just going about their day? As they walk by you'd interrupt their stroll, "Excuse me, ma'am, Lorenz Larkin... hey ma'am, ma'am, Lorenz Larkin is the future of the LHW division... no I don't need money or your help, this guy is the future... Why are you calling the police? Is it because he's more like a middleweight?"

anyone that would listen? What about random strangers and passerbys just going about their day? As they walk by you'd interrupt their stroll, "Excuse me, ma'am, Lorenz Larkin... hey ma'am, ma'am, Lorenz Larkin is the future of the LHW division... no I don't need money or your help, this guy is the future... Why are you calling the police? Is it because he's more like a middleweight?"

lol. good stuff

Dominick Cruz is one of the more exciting fighters in the UFC.

I love his style, what can I say?

You're not alone there, i believe that it should have been 10 - 10 or gone to Hendo based entirely on the unified rules.

You're the 2nd or 3rd poster who brings up the criteria (or way of scoring) for that round, and I agree.

Djokovic vs GSP make it happen dana

Djoko's too cocky for MMA (cool, cocky works again).

Cerrone won the first fight against Bendo.

Saw it the same way. Top control was the decider once again, so it wasn't that controversial.

Just noticed everyone that has used GSP and overrated in the same sentence has got dubs...

36737d1334000666-lets-hear-some-great-thoughts-about-9-11-01-events-1333156269715.jpg

this is more of a confession than an opinion, but the only reason i root for chael is b/c of his persona. im a sucker for trash talking

I think the Gracies are horrendously overrated. Everyone behaves like they invented grappling and whatnot and then Saku beat them all with pro-wrestling. In the early UFC, Royce just fought good style matchups, why didn't they bring in a catch wrestler instead of a bunch of karatekas? Cause Royce would get raped, that's why.

I also think that Gene Lebell is as overrated as they get and a pathological liar.

Just my opinions.

LOL, doubling up on the "ma'am" was a great choice

For low blows or grabbing the fence there should be a penalty punch like in Hockey or Soccer. The offender has to stand up and block one punch from the opponent. A straight, left hook, right hook, or uppercut. How about that? I bet nobody agrees with me on this

technically there is probably iron at a molecular level right?

edit probably should have quoted someone here, as a stand alone comment that's about as a random as it gets

Back