MMa opinions that no one else agrees with you on

My opinion on fighter is more determined by the way he/she competes in the cage/ring than it is by what I think of a fighters personality or how annoying I feel their fanbase is. You would think this would be the norm, but it most certainly is not.

I think Melvin G and Gil Melendez will have more success in the future than people are predicting right now.

That's about as uncontroversial a way as I can state that pair of opinions.

rashad fight could have gone either way

he beat sonnen

wand fight could have gone either way

hendo beat em

bisping is legit... most underated, underappreciated guy in mma

No he didn't. I scored it a 29-29 draw but Sonnen was far more dominant in round three than Bisping was in round 2 and round 1 was a wash.

My opinion on fighter is more determined by the way he/she competes in the cage/ring than it is by what I think of a fighters personality or how annoying I feel their fanbase is. You would think this would be the norm, but it most certainly is not.

It should be, but in a time when people are encouraged to worship strangers as god, this is bound to get even worse.

I think Struve will be HW champ soon, and that Henderson is the most exciting of the current champions

I believe that suplexes should be banned, never seen anyone concur with me when I bring it up.

Seeing quite a few Struve for Champ backers in here. Interesting, but I don't see it. Struve is 50/50 in a rematch with Barry

Oh, also, linear kicks to the knee are perfectly legitimate, and should remain legal.

Every attack to the head of a grounded opponent should be legal, but I can live without stomps and soccer kicks. There is no reason at all why upkicks to the head of a grounded opponent should be illegal.

Diego beat Kampmann fair and square.

The 4th round of Shogun/Hendo was a 10-10.

Nick Diaz will win the stand-up if GSP decides to strike like he did vs Alves.

Hunt would beat JDS on the feet (long lasting opinion).

Maldonado isn't a good MMA boxer.

Head-to-head fights don't show who the better fighter is. It's resume vs resume.

Ellenberger is the toughest fight for GSP at WW.

Rory Mac is already the #1 or #2 WW in terms of skill.

Overeem is the best HW in the world. Werdum didn't outstrike him (2 part opinion).

GOAT status doesn't change much or at all based on 1 fight.

Tennis ranking formula would work the best for MMA.

I believe that suplexes should be banned, never seen anyone concur with me when I bring it up.

I CONCUR

i believe that fighters should get paid more, GSP should finish more fights, Jones should stop being a snitch, Struve is to tall, Cain is too mexican, and that if Andy Wang committed to take downs we would be currently talking about him as the best and not Anderson and Fedor

Diego beat Kampmann fair and square.

The 4th round of Shogun/Hendo was a 10-10.

Nick Diaz will win the stand-up if GSP decides to strike like he did vs Alves.

Hunt would beat JDS on the feet (long lasting opinion).

Maldonado isn't a good MMA boxer.

Head-to-head fights don't show who the better fighter is. It's resume vs resume.

Ellenberger is the toughest fight for GSP at WW.

Rory Mac is already the #1 or #2 WW in terms of skill.

Overeem is the best HW in the world. Werdum didn't outstrike him (2 part opinion).

GOAT status doesn't change much or at all based on 1 fight.

Tennis ranking formula would work the best for MMA.

Djokovic vs GSP make it happen dana

alexander Gustaffson will be lhw champ mark my words. I know it seems impossible to topple Jones , he may not do it in his first shot but he will be that champ one day dude is on a roll.

After The fight with Bonnar I'm pretty sure its impossible to hurt anderson silva even with a weapon.

Bj impressed the hell out of me when he KO'd Hughes and that was his best moment.

Fedor in his prime could have beat Cain (maybe not the Cain we saw against JDS).

I thought MAc Danzig was going to be LW champ for sure after he won the show.

Okay, I will get serious heat for this I suppose but don't take this as fighter bashing by any means. We are saying opinions that no one agrees right?

Fedor is overrated.

Back