MMa opinions that no one else agrees with you on

Bones Jones could beat 90% of HW's in June if he wanted

After his 2nd or 3rd i said JBJ would tear thru the LHW division and everyone told me i was crazy.

PED's are fine
the guy on bottom is the one who sucks and needs to learn how to get up or gtfo
I'm also one of those "the ufc screwed up moving to fox" guys

BJ Penn may be the LW GOAT,

but beating him at WW isn't a great feat, and he should be considered barely a top 20 all time WW. Being 1-1 with Matt Hughes in his prime shouldn't amount to much more than that.

Aldo is the most skilled and talented champion today

BJ Penn may be the LW GOAT,

but beating him at WW isn't a great feat, and he should be considered barely a top 20 all time WW. Being 1-1 with Matt Hughes in his prime shouldn't amount to much more than that.

I agree with you.

That Anderson has fought in an extremely weak division and if he had fought the calibre of fighters in divisions above and below him, ie WW n LHW, he wouldn't have such a good record. Note: he is still a freak of nature.

As much as I wish your Struve premonition to materialise, there's not a chance in hell he'll come close to that strap.

I also think Bisping is a legend and has one of the greatest personalities in MMA.

Jon Jones is overrated

205 is overrated division in terms of skill

Chris Weidman is overrated

GSP's competition is overrated

Jon Jones is overrated

205 is overrated division in terms of skill

Chris Weidman is overrated

GSP's competition is overrated

d7TBk.gif

That Anderson has fought in an extremely weak division and if he had fought the calibre of fighters in divisions above and below him, ie WW n LHW, he wouldn't have such a good record. Note: he is still a freak of nature.

As much as I wish your Struve premonition to materialise, there's not a chance in hell he'll come close to that strap.

I also think Bisping is a legend and has one of the greatest personalities in MMA.

It's kind of hard to be a legend when you don't accomplish very much and lose to every great fighter you face (Rashad, Hendo, Wanderlei, Sonnen).

Fitch is fun to watch.
Frank Shamrock should be in the UFC HOF
Lee Murray is innocent!

For me, I feel that flyweight is one of the most exciting divisions and that stephan struve will become the champion in the next few years.

Stephan Struve will never be flyweight champion. Or heavyweight champion, for that matter...

It's kind of hard to be a legend when you don't accomplish very much and lose to every great fighter you face (Rashad, Hendo, Wanderlei, Sonnen).

rashad fight could have gone either way

he beat sonnen

wand fight could have gone either way

hendo beat em

bisping is legit... most underated, underappreciated guy in mma

Back