Mma moments that made you cry...

Ubereem retiring Brock, I was so happy that guy was gone plus it's the only fight that I successfully predicted pretty much perfect.

Never cried or anything because of MMA, but JDS definitely hit a feel spot Saturday.

Real talk I cried during Jens pluvers loosing speech in his last fight in the WEC, even though he lost the crowd still cheered like crazy for him.

Ok admit it sherdog, there have been touching moments in all these years off mma.

So lets admit, which mma moment made you cry, or tear up a bit.

I sorta teared up after jds vs cain when rogan interviewed Jds and the crowd was booing, and junior asked "why you guy booing? Like it hurt his feelings that he felt he fought a tough fight, took a beating for them and gave it his all and they boo'd. Made me feel sad and teary eyed.

Put your egos and e-cred aside and admit to a moment in mma that made you tear up outright cry.
Same here.

Also, watching Coleman's daughters crying their eyes out after his second fight with Fedor gets me every single time. Seeing a little girl cry like that is just heart breaking.

Sorry, can't embed on my phone. But this highlight gets me every time.

http://youtu.be/387zHowKvuk
I was just about to mention that one.

Not exactly a moment but a pretty emotional interview from Brian Ebersole

Aerial asks a question at 4:39 which hits a nerve at 6:50 and I can completely understand, the UFC is the dominant org and it's really a struggle of a career as a journeyman having not knowing when the next fights going to come and things like medical costs, insurance...really don't know how they do it. And makes a very good point on the casual mma fan on how they view the sport.

Most of the guys in the sport make a pretty low income and there's a mentality as job stability as someone who has worked as a contractor I can completely understand.

Yep, this post
(sorry, I'm sure this has been said a time or five)

penn-diaz.jpg

This fight right here. One of my most hated fighters (Penn) against one of my favorites (Diaz). I respect BJ as a fighter but his attitude and personality pisses me off to no end. Anyway I was at a pub watching it and everyone in the pub was hyping BJ and booing Diaz (they had no idea who diaz was). Then as the rounds went on and Diaz laid the Stockton Slap on Penn, I was screaming and cheering while everyone around my was stunned. Then when Diaz hand was raised and BJ did his usual losing crybaby antics and announced his 'retirement' I was laughing so hard I cried with happiness. Best fighter ever.

I haven't cried, but I didn't feel good inside when Fedor lost to Big Foot, when Nogueira lost the rematch with Mir and when Shogun lost to Jon Jones. I also felt very badly watching Sakuraba fight Arona, don't think I'll ever watch that fight again.

well the ufc 142 countdown when anthony johnson grandpa passed alway

Lots....

most recently.

Ben Henderson speech after his last win. I was rooting for Diaz and not a Benson fan at all , and I don't know it really touched me for some bizarre reason.

Last edited:
I didn't cry, but Fedor losing to Werdum, Silva, and Henderson were sad moments.

There must be something wrong with me.
I never cried because of an mma moment.

Happy moments of tears when fedor's head snapped back and his body went limp. A middleweight just pummeled the goat.

fedor had been stiffened like that in pride before. he always rebounded came back and won. (randleplex)

was a early stoppage in my opinion

This intro always tugs at my heart strings.

I cried when Machida delivered Shad face.....naw just kiddin I laughed!

I dind't give a rats *** about them booing.
In Brazil the crowd booed the non brazilian fighters during weigh ins,sparring sessions,
Walk ins,pre fight,during fight,post fight.

Good that jds got a taste of the same.I hate crowds that boo in any place but love it when their fighters get a taste of the same medicine.

Back