Mma moments that made you cry...

Never cried but I almost threw up what I was eating when Fedor got submitted by Werdum.

I was a big fan of Luke Cummo in fact he got me into MMA training myself. I always felt in the dumps when he lost and was super sad when I realized he wouldn't fight any longer

Whole UFC 92.

God dammit I was angry after it.

Every. Single. Fighter. I. Wanted. To. Win. LOST.

I may have teared up a little bit during the machida speech and I know I did during Jorge Riveras retirement walkout to "Cracks".

Best walkout in UFC history imo.

Yeah the Crowd booing to JDS was a saddening moment when seeint his reaction and the tone of his voice. He fought his heart out and got beaten the shit outta him.

Mexicans idiots

What about that time that one Asian guy knocked out that other guy or whatever and after he held up a flag that had all these countries flags and it said we are all one or whatever yeah I bawlled

Not

None, I guess the most emotional thing for me was Vitor's sister.

Never Cried but became very upset yes when JDS lost to Cain. when he got drop my heart sank.

I cry all the time watching ufc. Every event I have need a box of tissues. First when joe and goldie are leading the introduction i cry, because they are such a good team like laurel and hardy, it reminds me of a childhood friend. i shed some tears every time.
If my favorite fighters are fighting I cry a lot. Every time they get hit I sob. They get taken down i sob. They miss a shot i sob. They lose i cry in the corner of the room in a fetal position until the next fight starts. Then my friends drag me back in front of the tv hugging me and comforting me to prepare me for the next fight. they are all crying too. Btw we are all tough guys who could kick your ass, so better not make fun. Real men cry like the brazilians when they switch teams on TUF. i'm crying right now typing this. Tears all over my keyboard. Great way to let it out, thanks for this thread TS.

Never really cried for a fight, but some moments that came close:

JDS asking the crowd why they booing.
Machida calling Randy his hero after knocking him out.
Ben Henderson hugging his mom after winning the UFC title.
SkyScrape and PunkAss sitting by an empty seat at their first UFC event since Mask died.

Edgar Gray 3 made me shed a tear literally
And nog knocking out Schaub too,
Not because I hate Schaub or anything, just the fact noone gave nog a chance, and then seeing JDS like a kid on Xmas day
Got to me

Back