Mma moments that made you cry...

ufc134_09_nogueira_vs_schaub_0081.jpg

I nearly cried when Edgar didn't get the nod in the rematch with Bendo,and I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when sonnen beat Anderson up for 4 and a half rounds only to lose

Only thing I can think of is Court McGee's post-fight interview after he won TUF 11.

Not cry, but JDS on Saturday asking the crowd why they are booing for sure left a lump in my throat.

Yeah the Crowd booing to JDS was a saddening moment when seeint his reaction and the tone of his voice. He fought his heart out and got beaten the shit outta him.

Im way to tough to admit any tears , But when Big Nog won in Brazil it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling

When cro cop subbed pat barry. First time I got to see my fav fighter win in real time.

Not cry, but JDS on Saturday asking the crowd why they are booing for sure left a lump in my throat.

Yeah must hurt the fighter a lot, they train so hard and put it all on the line and he took a beating and they boo him.

If u recall they were chanting "cigano" during the fight.

I didn't actually cry but Michael Chiesa winning TUF after his dad died was pretty touching.

The people boo'ing always seem to be the people who would instantly shit their pants if a real fight broke out.

"why you do that. why?" - JDS

^single most depressing moment of mma for me. Junior is genuinely nice and innocent and he didn't deserve the booing by the las vegas plebians in the crowd.

Tears of happiness when Shogun won the belt from Machida but it was mixed emotions seeing Machida laid out like that.

Never cried. Just happy when people win

The only time Ive ever been too emotional during a fight was hendo vs bisping It was the only time i actually jumped out of my seat and screamed in happiness.

I like bisping a lot more now though =]

It got me out of my seat aswell , Smiling pretty wide right now thinking about it:D

Back