MMA Media

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I get what he was accused of was heinous and probably true. Bloody elbow lives to virtue signal against him and Ariel is acting like his typical effeminate, instigator self.
Rachel Ostovich is a fighter and probably doesn't want to be seen as a victim. Victimhood and fighting doesn't mix.
Unless Greg Hardy does something again(I highly doubt it) this shouldn't be an issue anymore

I hope he wins tomorrow, so everyone that wanted to see him lose gets triggered

Ostovich response when asked about meeting Hardy...

“Speaking with him, I told him, ‘There’s no negative with me and toward you. I know the media can blow things out of proportion, but just to let you know, that’s not my character. I don’t care. I’m actually happy you’re here, and I’m happy you’re making a comeback, and I hope that me and you can work together on different sides and use it for good.’ Show people that, no matter what, you can turn a bad situation into a good one.”

She definitely wasn’t put up to it by Dana
You really think little Rachel is gonna speak out against the man

Ostovich response when asked about meeting Hardy...

“Speaking with him, I told him, ‘There’s no negative with me and toward you. I know the media can blow things out of proportion, but just to let you know, that’s not my character. I don’t care. I’m actually happy you’re here, and I’m happy you’re making a comeback, and I hope that me and you can work together on different sides and use it for good.’ Show people that, no matter what, you can turn a bad situation into a good one.”

Timestamp??

They say America loves to give second chances. But they’ll stomp you into the ground at the same time while giving you that second chance.

SSDD.

hqdefault (1).jpg

Edit: Nothing to do with the thread but I made it earlier but my skills suck and took 5 minutes.

Last edited:
what a thread worthy original thought, wow great read.

I hope he wins tomorow so they can feed him to the Black Beast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back