MMA: LFA 147 Main Card

We're supposed to get to like 17 F tonight. Single-digit wind chills the next two mornings. I prefer north of 30 degrees, myself. Last Wednesday and Thursday (8/9 days ago) it was 75 degrees each day.
<JagsKiddingMe>
Ya we had a day a few weeks ago where there was a 20 degree difference in one day. Bonkers

Lol ya. We get the Chicago news here and the murdering really slows down in the winter. Tougher to get killed when you aren’t standing around outside
It's kind of seasonal these days. Murdering. Many of them take the winters off and go south. They may do a little murdering for fun, but generally relaxing. Draw unemployment and fish and drink a lot, head back up and clock in at the murdering factory come spring. Murder your ass off until Labor Day.

Wmma sucks
giphy.gif

It's kind of seasonal these days. Murdering. Many of them take the winters off and go south. They may do a little murdering for fun, but generally relaxing. Draw unemployment and fish and drink a lot, head back up and clock in at the murdering factory come spring. Murder your ass off until Labor Day.
Sad but true.Metallica

We had one two years ago with this father son body building duo. The father was actually beating the son daily and the son had enough of him. The son bashed his face in with a dumbbell. Brain matter was all stuck to the carpet. Wild shit. Just thought of it randomly.

We had one two years ago with this father son body building duo. The father was actually beating the son daily and the son had enough of him. The son bashed his face in with a dumbbell. Brain matter was all stuck to the carpet. Wild shit. Just thought of it randomly.
Gnarly. Sounds like a real head case… I’ll see myself out

Gnarly. Sounds like a real head case… I’ll see myself out
Heehe. My kind of joke right there. I was on a suicide call and the detective got there and said "whats up". I said "just hanging around".

<Kpop775>

Hard to feel bad for someone who repeatedly beats their children

Heehe. My kind of joke right there. I was on a suicide call and the detective got there and said "whats up". I said "just hanging around".

<Kpop775>
Oof. I heard cops calling a suicide a “selfie” that shit cracked me up

So like.... yeah... at least you didnt lose 25m.

we'll win it back today and then some. Parlayyyyysssssss
Yeah boiiii
My “Squash” Bellator parlay hit, and my Russia parlay will hit at more than 5-1 if Muslim Salikhov wins today.
I need to make a few more bets though.

Back