Media MMA legends Saku and Fujita reunited!

Looks like shameless SAKU´s imitatin´ Wayne Shamrock durin´ his fight vs Iron Head, tho...

Reactions: HHJ
I like how he threw shade at Wand. Or maybe Wand was so focused he decided to get the fuck out of the way lol. This was after their fight, probably no love lost there.
I think he knew that it wasnt a good idea lol i dont think he meant to throw shade

I actually respected Fujita. He had legit warrior spirit because he fought guys for real, I can't recall any of his opponents taking dives to lose to him. Unlike the other one in TS's post.

I actually respected Fujita. He had legit warrior spirit because he fought guys for real, I can't recall any of his opponents taking dives to lose to him. Unlike the other one in TS's post.
4937f2x2svx01.gif

I couldnt believe it when i watched Ken shamrock have a heart attack trying to kick fujita's ass/

Cool picture, but they’re not really reuniting. They’ve been in the same pro-wrestling org for a while now.

Reactions: Gio
I think he knew that it wasnt a good idea lol i dont think he meant to throw shade
He got the fuck outta there with lightening speed lol. Can't blame him.

I got to see Saku get inducted into the HOF live, i had chills in my bones being the same room as the legend.
Never got to meet him. Lucky sob

oh i didn't either just attended the HOF ceremony, but I was like 12 rows up.
Still. That rules.

I met many fighters,and some pro wrestlers,but I did see Ric Flair at some press conference...and it was amazing to just be in the same building as The Nature Boy.

Still. That rules.

I met many fighters,and some pro wrestlers,but I did see Ric Flair at some press conference...and it was amazing to just be in the same building as The Nature Boy.

Don Frye inducted him in, was pretty epic tbh (i could be wrong maybe, maybe he did it for Maurice Smith)

Reactions: HHJ
Don Frye inducted him in, was pretty epic tbh
Don Frye I got to meet,and interview him back in my MMA "journalism" days. He (like most fighters) is exactly what you'd expect. What you see in the ring is pretty much what you get. Total legend.

He talked about being in one of the newer Godzilla movies in Japan,such was his fame there.

Back