MMA "legend" Dan Quinn calls out Joe Rogan

This video right here shows that smoking meth and getting punched in the face as well as those "hittin drills" can severely affect mental performance. That's why he should take Onnit's Alpha Brain! Double blind placebo study nootropic increased mental performance T+ WARRIOR BARS KETTLEBELLS,BATTLEROPES HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ONNIT

Dan's handspeed is already outrageously fast, so I cannot imagine it on Alpha Brain

Dan hasn't had the best success at making the violin famous worldwide, maybe he could validate it on farm animals, which could then spark the ladies' curiosity and get them to let Dan do his magic on them.

Excellent idea playa, should have thought of it myself but my mental performance is down (shouldn't have skipped those doses of Stevia).

Excellent idea playa, should have thought of it myself but my mental performance is down (shouldn't have skipped those doses of Stevia).

Hopefully you learned your lesson and are back on regular doses, playboy!

Quinn via those deadly hands.
Godly Handspeed > gay ass TKD kicks, playa.

902-Your-Highness-quotes.gif
Please don't refer to him as a mma legend, he's mentally ill.

Who is this MMA legend you speak of, Dan Queef?
The only queefing going on, ok, would be your used up asshole sighing in satisfaction and relief once Dan gets done, ok, if you were cellmates, ok, and he aint even gay, playa.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-28_18-38-42.gif
    upload_2019-8-28_18-38-42.gif
    976.3 KB · Views: 1
Back