MMA "legend" Dan Quinn calls out Joe Rogan

I can only imagine the number of breathless women in the club watching Quinn and his moves.

This.

Dan Quinn v Genki Sudo dance off in Rizin (winner gets a ring girl)

Make it happen Saki-playa.

This.

Dan Quinn v Genki Sudo dance off in Rizin (winner gets a ring girl)

Make it happen Saki-playa.

Put it like this, the ring girl who gets to be with Dan...and yes Dan will win with his legendary 2-step...she will be the first Rizin employee to experience the violin. She'll be holding up cards in between rounds while Dan rests from giving her imaginable orgasms.

17 seconds: "Pulls screwdrivers out of pocket..."

0.00-0.59:pulls screwbdrivers out of pants/Talks about pretty girls/BBW's/being the most dominant force in white football (Lou Holtz/Ricky Waters/Tony Rice)
1.00-1.59: Talks about football. Rich Morrison/Alan Pinkett. Just as good as Dick Buttkiss/Lawrence Taylor. Jumped by three guys at the sports page.Think he almost crys at one point.
2:00-end:Talks about friends at bar/video ubruptly cuts off.

0.00-0.59:pulls screwbdrivers out of pants/Talks about pretty girls/BBW's/being the most dominant force in white football (Lou Holtz/Ricky Waters/Tony Rice)
1.00-1.59: Talks about football. Rich Morrison/Alan Pinkett. Just as good as Dick Buttkiss/Lawrence Taylor. Jumped by three guys at the sports page.Think he almost crys at one point.
2:00-end:Talks about friends at bar/video ubruptly cuts off.

Dan switches topics just as fast as he switches stances as he's unloading hands on unfortunate fools

I'd say this guy belongs on the funny farm. I'd be scared he'd turn it into Vase De Noces tho

I had to google that. It sounds like one extremely messed up lifestyle.

Dan Quinn all alone on a post-apocalyptic farm falls in love with a pig and has mutant piglets with it. When the piglets prefer his mother over him he hangs them all and kills the sow. Then he eats all their shit and kills himself. Now I don't know about you but to me, that doesn't sound too far-fetched. Natural progression imo

Dan Quinn all alone on a post-apocalyptic farm falls in love with a pig and has mutant piglets with it. When the piglets prefer his mother over him he hangs them all and kills the sow. Then he eats all their shit and kills himself. Now I don't know about you but to me, that doesn't sound too far-fetched. Natural progression imo

I'm sure he'd sprinkle stevia all over it first.

It's hard to believe, but this guy has actually fought Frank Mir, Jason Lambert, and even Carter Williams who wasn't too shabby in K-1. Be it...the fights were 13-15 years ago, but that's better competition than you would have expected the guy to have faced.

It's hard to believe, but this guy has actually fought Frank Mir, Jason Lambert, and even Carter Williams who wasn't too shabby in K-1. Be it...the fights were 13-15 years ago, but that's better competition than you would have expected the guy to have faced.

Dan says stevia has made him faster now than when he was 20 haha

Why make piggies squeal when he can make the ladies squeal with the violin?

Why make piggies squeal when he can make the ladies squeal with the violin?

Dan hasn't had the best success at making the violin famous worldwide, maybe he could validate it on farm animals, which could then spark the ladies' curiosity and get them to let Dan do his magic on them.

This video right here shows that smoking meth and getting punched in the face as well as those "hittin drills" can severely affect mental performance. That's why he should take Onnit's Alpha Brain! Double blind placebo study nootropic increased mental performance T+ WARRIOR BARS KETTLEBELLS,BATTLEROPES HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ONNIT

Back