MMA January & February Schedule for UFC, FP & DAZN + More

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi there, i made this schedule to keep track of the next 2 months most easy to watch/find online events.

January

AFC 144 Heun vs Faavale Jan 16 (FP)
ONE Championship Pacio vs Saruta Jan 19 (B/R Live)
UFC on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs TJ Jan 19
Ces 54 Andrews vs Logan Jan 19 (FP)
ONE Championship Eustaquiao vs Moraes 3 Jan 25 (B/R Live)
Titan FC 52 Jan 25 (FP)
M-1 101 Bogatov vs Silva Jan 26 (Fite TV)
Bellator 214 Fedor VS Bader Jan 26 (DAZN)

February

XFN 356 Feb 1 (FP)
UFC on ESPN+ 2 Assuncao vs Moraes 2 Feb 2
Island Fights 52 Feb 7 (FP)
Combate Americas 30 Feb 8 (DAZN)
UFC 234 Whittaker vs Gastelum Feb 9
Bellator Newcastle Pitbull vs Scope Feb 9 (DAZN)
AFC 145 Feb 13 (FP)
Bellator 215 Mitrione vs Kharitonov Feb 15 (DAZN)
Invicta FC 34 Gonzalez vs Porto Feb 15 (FP)
ONE Championship Feb 16 (B/R Live)
Cage Warriors 101 Feb 16 (FP)
Bellator 216 MVP vs Daley Feb 16 (DAZN)
CFFC 72 Feb 16 (FP)
UFC on ESPN 1 Ngannou vs Velasquez Feb 17
One Championship Feb 22 (B/R Live)
Combate Americas 31 Feb 22 (DAZN)
UFC on ESPN+ 3 Santos vs Blachowicz Feb 23
Bellator 217 Gallagher vs Graham Feb 23 (DAZN)
Road FC 52 Zavurov vs Barnaoui Feb 23 (DAZN)
WXC MMA Feb 27 (FP)

Last edited:
Nice list!

Could someone explain to a foreign sherdogger if "UFC on ESPN 1" will be broadcasted on the original ESPN (and the event will be the nr 1) or there is actually a channel called ESPN1 ala Fox and Fox Sports 1?

Cool. I like having a nice full schedule to look forward to. Add in the boxing schedule & my weekends are going to be full. Thankfully my woman is a fan as well ( of MMA, that is, she's still not that enamored with boxing yet ).

Nice list!

Could someone explain to a foreign sherdogger if "UFC on ESPN 1" will be broadcasted on the original ESPN (and the event will be the nr 1) or there is actually a channel called ESPN1 ala Fox and Fox Sports 1?

UFC on ESPN events main cards are gonna be aired on the main ESPN channel and the prelims on ESPN+

UFC ESPN+ main cards are gonna be aired on ESPN+ online service and sometimes the prelims are gonna be aired on ESPM main.

UFC numbered events main cards on PPVs Late prelims on ESPN main & Early prelims on fight pass

Confusing i know.

Nice list!

ESPN has ESPN but because they have so many sports they have to expand to ESPN 1 & 2 some nights when there is a conflict
So you will need to watch on ESPN 1 (not ESPN)

where's one fc?

Dont forget ONE Championship
Jan 19 Pacio vs Saruta
Jan 25 Eustaquiao vs Moraes 3
Feb 16 in Thailand feat. Nong-O
Feb 22 in Singapore

thinking about adding ACA events, anybody know where they air?

Dwrsc30U0AADOHA.jpg

they don't have anything under usa broadcast bro

I saw on MMA Junkie's card detail that Lowen Tynanes is co-main event on the 2nd Jan ONE FC event. It's about time he's back in the lineup. I think it said it's part of a tourney.

Nice list!

The middle prelims are on ESPN (1) not ESPN2 or ESPNEWS.

Would be a damn shame if ESPN doesn't also broadcast it's Cain vs Francis fight on ABC... like it does it's NFL playoffs games.

That's a big event.

ESPN has ESPN but because they have so many sports they have to expand to ESPN 1 & 2 some nights when there is a conflict
The 1 after UFC on ESPN 1 referred to this being the first card on ESPN. There is no such channel as ESPN 1.

The numbering is the card number not the channel. THere is no ESPN 1, its just ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News and ESPN+.

UFC on ESPN+ 1 is the first card on ESPN+

UFC on ESPN 1 is the first card on ESPN Cain/Ngannou.

Tomorrow is UFC on ESPN+ 2, the second card on ESPN+.

Dont think its UFC or ESPN numbering it like that though like old fight nights, think its just UFC FIght Night Cain/Ngannou but media is labeling it that.

The 1 after UFC on ESPN 1 referred to this being the first card on ESPN. There is no such channel as ESPN 1.

The numbering is the card number not the channel. THere is no ESPN 1, its just ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News and ESPN+.

UFC on ESPN+ 1 is the first card on ESPN+

UFC on ESPN 1 is the first card on ESPN Cain/Ngannou.

Tomorrow is UFC on ESPN+ 2, the second card on ESPN+.

Dont think its UFC or ESPN numbering it like that though like old fight nights, think its just UFC FIght Night Cain/Ngannou but media is labeling it that.

I meant to say ESPN 2 & 3 instead of 1 & 2
Those are channels

Back