MMA Hour w/ Eddie Alvarez, Belfort,Scott Coker,Espinoza,Ed Herman,Meltzer 1PM ET Disc

he should have said he specializes in bird law.

This is not good PR for Bellator. Hopefully they'll drop the case and Eddie will fight as soon as possible.

Wow, Rebney reminds me of everything that I started to despise about the corruption in boxing.

So the reports are true when Luke Thomas said that a while ago, the deal was good but not Lombard good.

I think Eddie would have gotten that deal if he didnt lose the Bellator title.

This is not good PR for Bellator. Hopefully they'll drop the case and Eddie will fight as soon as possible.

Not at all and if I'm manager's or other gyms, I'm not letting my fighters sign Bellator contracts.

So the reports are true when Luke Thomas said that a while ago, the deal was good but not Lombard good.

I think Eddie would have gotten that deal if he didnt lose the Bellator title.

I agree.

"If I do anything that isn't what they want me to do, I get a lawsuit."

Like this interview.

I predict Bellator doesn't last another 3 years in it's current state. What they're doing to eddie is bullshit.

This will probably make other fighters think twice before signing with bellator

I agree! Is keeping Eddie with Belator really worth the bad PR Bellator is going to take? I think Bellator really really screwed this one up!

Really crappy situation for Eddie...so kinda sounds like Bellator matched the offer "on paper" however in reality it was not the same offer. Was likely the same show/win bonus dollar amount but had nothing like ppv bonus' etc. As a result they are trying to sue him because he told them to take a hike as the offer was not matched and would go to the UFC.

Again just guessing but that's what it sounds like.

I agree! Is keeping Eddie with Belator really worth the bad PR Bellator is going to take? I think Bellator really really screwed this one up!

They screwed up big time. If I was a fighter after hearing this I would never sign with bellator and if I was a manger I would never let my fighters sign with bellator

Back