MMA Hour w/ Eddie Alvarez, Belfort,Scott Coker,Espinoza,Ed Herman,Meltzer 1PM ET Disc

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/7...die-alvarez-vitor-belfort-scott-coker-stephen

The MMA Hour with Eddie Alvarez, Vitor Belfort, Scott Coker, Stephen Espinoza, Ed Herman, Dave Meltzer

After a three-week hiatus, The MMA Hour is finally back in your life again. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1 p.m. ET -- Veteran journalist and San Jose, Calif., resident Dave Meltzer will look back at the history of Strikeforce as the promotion gears up for its final show.

1:25 p.m. -- UFC veteran Ed Herman will preview his Strikeforce fight against Ronaldo Souza and discuss how he ended up on the card in the first.

1:45 p.m. -- Stephen Espinoza, the executive vice president of Showtime Sports, will discuss Strikeforce's last show on the network and the future of MMA on Showtime.

2:05 p.m. -- Vitor Belfort will preview his UFC on FX 7 fight against Michael Bisping on Jan. 19.

2:25 p.m. -- Eddie Alvarez, MMA's hottest free agent, will discuss how his negotiations with Bellator and the UFC.

2:45 p.m. -- Strikeforce CEO and founder Scott Coker will preview the promotion's final show and look back at its history.

3:05 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions
on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best question will win a prize. Also, our own New York Ric will give his "Ric's Picks" for this weekend's fights.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.

Cant wait to see what Alvarez has to say about his contract and all the shitstorm.

Curious to hear what Eddie has to say. I don't really care for the drama that is going on but I hope he signs with the ufc in the end.

I want to see Alvarez vs Melendez!

Yeah this is the MMA Alvarez Hour, thats all people want to hear from, I guess maybe Showtime Pres future plans but its obvious he will sign with Glory Kickboxing or WSOF or both.

Eddie is the one we want to hear from.

Curious to hear what Eddie has to say. I don't really care for the drama that is going on but I hope he signs with the ufc in the end.

I want to see Alvarez vs Melendez!

No digg. I wonder if he'll go public with his proceedings here?

I really want to listen to this but I'm in court all day

awesome lineup today thanks ts

WAR ALVAREZ!!

i'm hoping eddie goes off, creates a major shit storm, and sherdog posters go crazy arguing about the contract/ufc and bellator.

it's 4 am here and i'm ready to lay some smackdown (ugh wwe reference)

My nipples are very hard right now. I can't wait for Eddies segmant. Espinozas segmant should be great as well. Scott Cokers not so much lol.

don't get to excited, Alvarez is not Mayhem or Sapp, he isn't going to do/say anything crazy.

My nipples are very hard right now. I can't wait for Eddies segmant. Espinozas segmant should be great as well. Scott Cokers not so much lol.

Why do your nipples get hard, is that a medical condition?

don't get to excited, Alvarez is not Mayhem or Sapp, he isn't going to do/say anything crazy.

Nobody is expecting him to flip up, curse Ariel out or anything, people are excited because he is gonna tell us whats going on, straight from the source.

Do your theaters allow alcohol consumption when showing live UFC events via PPV?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back