MMA Hour today with Cro Cop, Hendo, Reem, Weidman, and Bendo

infamousXX87XX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just giving everybody heads up for those who are interested. Should be a great show today...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/8...enderson-mirko-cro-cop-alistair-overeem-chris

The MMA Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday's show:

1:00 p.m. ET -- Dan Henderson will talk about his upcoming title fight against Michael Bisping at UFC 204.

1:25 p.m. -- Alistair Overeem will preview his heavyweight title fight against Stipe Miocic at UFC 203.

1:45 p.m. -- Chris Weidman will update us on his neck and discuss what's next for him.

2:05 p.m. -- Emil Meek will explain why his UFC debut got delayed.

2:25 p.m. -- Benson Henderson will preview his Bellator 160 bout against Patricio Freire.

2:45 p.m. -- Mirko Cro Cop will talk about why he decided to return to fighting and sign with Rizin FF.

3:05 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or leave a question in the comments section below.

4:05 p.m. -- Bubba Jenkins will look ahead to his Bellator 160 rematch against Georgi Karakhanyan.

Last edited:
Hope Weidman announces the second Rockhold fight or a fight vs Yoel

Oh good, the two I care to hear from are at the very beginning of the show, awesome

Weidman/ Romero fight would be very interesting

After Romero vs Jacare, neither guy has anything for Chris or Luke.

Chris would demolish Yoel, then either get hie belt back, or beat Luke's ass in the rematch.

Chris is coming back with a vengeance y'all. I just hope the neck injury didn't take too much out of him. I mean, Kurt Angle won an Olympic gold with a broken freaking neck. Chris can do it.

After Romero vs Jacare, neither guy has anything for Chris or Luke.

Chris would demolish Yoel, then either get hie belt back, or beat Luke's ass in the rematch.

Chris is coming back with a vengeance y'all. I just hope the neck injury didn't take too much out of him. I mean, Kurt Angle won an Olympic gold with a broken freaking neck. Chris can do it.
Weidman champ 2017. You know it.

Great fighters, boring interviews. Especially Reem lol. But Ariel loves a challenge so i'll tune in.

Jacare vs Romero 2 for the next shot at Bisping or the vacant belt makes the most sense out of everything. But id love to see Weidman vs Jacare or Yoel.

Of course I want to hear from Cro Cop but I also want to hear what Hendo has to say about a few things

Don't watch many of these but will definitely give this one a listen. Thanks.

He's scheduled for 20 mins. He'll go over 30. Ariel loves cro cop

Back