MMA Hour Matt Brown,Mark Hunt,Travis Browne, Chandler,Will Brooks,Chris Lytle 1pm ET

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/1...mark-hunt-travis-browne-michael-chandler-will

The MMA Hour with Matt Brown, Mark Hunt, Travis Browne, Michael Chandler, Will Brooks, Chris Lytle, Kenny Monday, Chuck Mindenhall

The MMA Hour is back on Monday. Here's a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1 p.m. ET -- MMAFighting.com's Chuck Mindenhall will look back at UFC Fight Night in Cincinnati and the altered, upcoming Bellator pay-per-view.

1:25 p.m. -- Michael Chandler will discuss having to fight Will Brooks on the Bellator 120 pay-per-view instead of the now-injured Eddie Alvarez.

1:45 p.m. -- Retired UFC fighter Chris Lytle will talk about being in negotiations to fight Roy Jones Jr. in a boxing match.

2:05 p.m. -- Travis Browne will look back at last month's loss to Fabricio Werdum and ahead to what's next.

2:25 p.m. -- Blackzilians coach Kenny Monday will preview the BattleGrounds MMA one-night tournament on June 27, as well as discuss Alvarez's injury.

2:45 p.m. -- Lightweight Will Brooks will talk about stepping up on a week's notice to fight Michael Chandler on Saturday.

3:05 p.m. -- UFC welterweight contender Matt Brown will look back at his thrilling win over Erick Silva on Saturday night and ahead to what's next.

3:25 -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below.

4:00 p.m. -- "The KFC King" himself Mark Hunt will stop by to talk about what's next for him.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.

Mark Hunt vs Travis Browne for King of the Samoans

This line up is amazing.

Eddie Alvares is also on today.

checking in now. Did i miss anything good?

Thanks Shonuf I would have forgot, as usual.

pretty sweet, thanks for posting.

browne talking alot of shit, as always

I don't know how people dislike Travis.

i'm not a fan. Something about him bugs me. But i don't mind him saying the stuff about his injuries as long as he gives credit. I've never understood why people get upset about guys just saying what happened. I personally like to know what happened and if they got hurt. It just is what it is.

People say Urijah and Liz look alike. But I just noticed Eddie Alvarez and Raquel Pennington look alike too.

damn, he's fucked up. Hope Eddie gets better. This is scary to listen to.

awesome interview with Hunt.

Back