MMA Hour After Report: Hector Lombard says Michael Bisping was KO'd by 155 partner

Helwani reminds me of (i think his name is) Jim Gray, the boxing version of Helwani. He throws caution to the wind by really pressing the fighters and sometimes creating awkward moments. I have nothing against him, but you have to wonder if the day wont come where he goes too far with the wrong fighter and gets his head knocked off, like Jim Rome did with Chris Everetts ex husband.

You have an off day, a slip, a mistake and you get punched in the face by a 155 pounder.

If you're going hard and spar heavy several times a week you're pound to get caught at some point. And unlike what you might think a 155 pounder can hit quite hard..

I used to really like him but although Helwani can be good it annoys me that he picks up on throwaway remarks and tries to use them as an angle. An example I can think of is before UFC on FOX 5 when Shogun said he will try to end the fight 'maybe submission, maybe boxing...' and Helwani jumped all over the jujitsu angle, playing up how Shogun was planning to submit Gustaffson.

I enjoy Karyn Bryants interviews.

Helwani reminds me of (i think his name is) Jim Gray, the boxing version of Helwani. He throws caution to the wind by really pressing the fighters and sometimes creating awkward moments. I have nothing against him, but you have to wonder if the day wont come where he goes too far with the wrong fighter and gets his head knocked off, like Jim Rome did with Chris Everetts ex husband.

Lmfaooo, bispings comments about vitor sucking toe was hilarious. Couldn stop laughing

The funny thing is how Helwani just tells the truth and the fighters get mad

i think its even funnier when fighters call him a instigator and he gets offended and tries to deny it like he is actually fooling anyone

He's not going to get me in that position, Rich Franklin is a fantastic fighter but let's be honest, he just got knocked out by Cung Le so we can all forget about that one
LMFAO

Helwani reminds me of (i think his name is) Jim Gray, the boxing version of Helwani.

This is an AWESOME sentence...lol.

He throws caution to the wind by really pressing the fighters and sometimes creating awkward moments. I have nothing against him, but you have to wonder if the day wont come where he goes too far with the wrong fighter and gets his head knocked off, like Jim Rome did with Chris Everetts ex husband.

& does this dude really believe Jim EVERETT is Chris EVERT'S husband? That totally sucks if so, because that means you TOTALLY missed Jim Rome's joke without the proper frame of reference...:icon_chee

Back