MMA Hour After Report: Hector Lombard says Michael Bisping was KO'd by 155 partner

Not only that but when the fighters actually talk to him about it he pulls this "But you really hurt my feelings Lombard..." whinefest on his show. He's baiting for soundbytes he can take to the next fighter to get some more.

The only time he has the balls to ask 'tough questions' is when the fighter in question is a nobody or on his way out. See Bob Sapp. If he's talking to a somebody he'll babble about their facial hair and shoes.

It's all a play. I've noticed he likes to go out of his way to show off that he has personal relationships with the fighters as well. He loves to make it seem like he's either good friends or has pissed them off because he's so controversial. You can tell he thrives on it. He's not the only sportscaster to do stuff like this mind you but it rarely seems to come up naturally.

Even when he tries to joke around with the fighters it seems forced. Like he knows what he's doing is "wacky!" I will say this however, he has improved a great deal over the years. I used to find his show unwatchable but now I find the only time I don't catch the podcast is if I'm not interested in the guests. He himself, doesn't deter me from watching or listening. Also, I'm not aware of anyone or any other site that also has as much (or at all) pre & post event video content available through their mobile app.

Remember when Bisping said he knocked out the dude in camp, and everyone was all "WHAT HAPPENS IN CAMP STAYS IN CAMP, HOW DARE HE!!!"

Where they at now?

Well, if there is a video like he said, why dont they show it to us?

TS, thats is freaken' unreadable

I agree. TS, please left justify your writing like everybody else does. I know you're just trying to stand out, but this is English, we read from left to right and our newspapers, books, and everygoddamnthing else we read is left justified, so that's what we're used to and that's what is easiest and most pleasant to read. Thanks.​

you dont think he instigates and takes a very 'national enquirer' gossip / WWE type slant on MMA? i think thats all he does and it isnt my thing - i see his appeal, given what is popular on sherdog, but hes just not for me

i guess he 'tells the truth' but i just dont like the aspects he focuses on - im more into the actual fighting than the gossip and instigation - if you feel the way i do, he can be annoying and come off as smug - the only part i like about his interviews is when someone calls him out hahah but thats just me - i know hes popular

Helwani does instigate a lot of shit. I just don't like how he tries to pretend that he doesn't. I know Lombard isn't the kind of guy I'd feel comfortable fucking around with in that manner.

I agree. TS, please left justify your writing like everybody else does. I know you're just trying to stand out, but this is English, we read from left to right and our newspapers, books, and everygoddamnthing else we read is left justified, so that's what we're used to and that's what is easiest and most pleasant to read. Thanks.​

Yeah, I guess you're right.

i support bisping because i have small hands too.

Better? Looks it to me!

I like him as a reporter but I don't like how he gets all defensive and cries when fighters say something back

Hector seems like such a humourless asshole, and takes himself far too seriously. I'll never cheer for somebody like that.

I'd place a bet on 5'7 Lombards hands being smaller than 6'2 Bispings hands.

Lombard is fun to watch, but from everything I have heard and the things he said, he sounds like a jerk.

I think he's got some serious small mans complex

Lombard is fun to watch, but from everything I have heard and the things he said, he sounds like a jerk.

I think he's got some serious small mans complex

I don't think "small" would be a word that could be used to describe Lombard.

I don't think "small" would be a word that could be used to describe Lombard.

When you're six inches shorter than some of the top guys in your division, I think he could be considered small. He is bulky and built like a rock but his frame is smaller than most for his division x

I'd place a bet on 5'7 Lombards hands being smaller than 6'2 Bispings hands.

Bisping's 6'1'' and I wouldn't be surprised if Lombard's hands are at least the same size as Bispings but fuck why are we even talking about this?

Bisping's 6'1'' and I wouldn't be surprised if Lombard's hands are at least the same size as Bispings but fuck why are we even talking about this?

Ive shook hands with lombard his got mitts for hands lol also his 5 ft 9 not 5ft 7 his actually a very nice and humble guy

Ive shook hands with lombard his got mitts for hands lol also his 5 ft 9 not 5ft 7 his actually a very nice and humble guy

I saw Hector at on UFC 149 weekend up close, and he would be lucky to be 5 ft 9 with his shoes on.

Back