Media "MMA has a lot of discount McGregor"

That said, it’s a little disingenuous for her to not mention her multiple weight misses when it comes to her UFC release.

Yea but what was she supposed to do in her situation??? I seriously want to here what solution you had for her?? I am all ears....

She's natural 145er literally killing herself to make weight class she didn't belong in. If she said I'm only taking fights at 145 her career is basically over. Her only option was to try and fail to make a weight class that she physically couldn't make

Lol, you really know how to make a thread, TS.

You knew that if this just had Aspen's name in the title, no one would care, but if you put Conor's people will click on it.
Crazy Librarian may have a join date of 2-22, but it's not his first rodeo on here I'd say.

Yea but what was she supposed to do in her situation??? I seriously want to here what solution you had for her?? I am all ears....

She's natural 145er literally killing herself to make weight class she didn't belong in. If she said I'm only taking fights at 145 her career is basically over. Her only option was to try and fail to make a weight class that she physically couldn't make
Simple. Don’t fight at 135lbs. Frankly, I’m a little skeptical of her claims about not being allowed to fight at 145lbs. There have been some (not many) non-title women’s FW fights. I’m pretty sure if she and her management were to tell the UFC that she can’t consistently make 135lbs, they would’ve either accommodated her or released her. I’m all for improving fighter treatment and giving them more leverage in contract negotiations, but at the end of the day, she signed the contracts saying she would fight at BW. That much is on her and her alone.

Was hoping this was a thread about fighters similar to mcgregors style.......but it was about aspen lad

fish-cats.gif

Simple. Don’t fight at 135lbs. Frankly, I’m a little skeptical of her claims about not being allowed to fight at 145lbs. There have been some (not many) non-title women’s FW fights. I’m pretty sure if she and her management were to tell the UFC that she can’t consistently make 135lbs, they would’ve either accommodated her or released her. I’m all for improving fighter treatment and giving them more leverage in contract negotiations, but at the end of the day, she signed the contracts saying she would fight at BW. That much is on her and her alone.

So..make 135 or get fired? I don't think you understand the concept of leverage well - because the guy you quoted already pointed that out.

I don't see why she would lie about the 145 division getting phased out thing. You think she wants to starve herself?

Back