MMA Gear for Women

codell23

Hemp Warrior
@Blue
Reaction score
A little heads up for all the mma girls on here...

A friend of mine just started a company called Cat Fight Gear which makes mma gear specifically for women. I think it's about time someone did that, and the gear is pretty cool. I get to see all the wild customs gis they make since most of the women in our gym wear them and I'm about ready to buy a purple gi myself, although I'm sure Foz will argue for the pink gi superiority here hehehe.

Anyway I don't have any vested interests in the company other than wishing my friend success in her endeavor so I thought I'd post here to help out.

CatFight Gear

I'll try to get some of the girls that have actually used the gear to come on here and review soon, but they'll look like plants since they will be new users so go easy, they are real MMA girls (including my wife)!

Also if you have questions about my gear company (the hemp stuff) try another thread or pm me :)

would u like me to just move the thread so u can edit it and not have trouble making a new thread?

~Foz

would u like me to just move the thread so u can edit it and not have trouble making a new thread?

~Foz

yes please drop this in the main gear discussion area please since I still can't seem to post there :)

I edited the first post to reflect the intended post

thank you.

hmm maybe not so many women on here eh? where do all the MMA girls hang out at then? hmmm

not on the interwebs. we have about 1-2 regular women who check in G&E.

~Foz

not on the interwebs. we have about 1-2 regular women who check in G&E.

~Foz

Women who do MMA tend to avoid the boards. The keyboard warriors and the "Show us hot picz of urself in BJJ gear" kind of chased them away.

mind posting some hot pics of yourself in BJJ gear? ;) Cant hurt to ask...haha

codell is a guy, and his name is Chris, Soulwound, but atleast we know which way you roll now...

~Foz

Women who do MMA tend to avoid the boards. The keyboard warriors and the "Show us hot picz of urself in BJJ gear" kind of chased them away.

mind posting some hot pics of yourself in BJJ gear? ;) Cant hurt to ask...haha

hahah oh yeah i'll show you hot pics of me in my gear, just as soon as my hemp gis come out, you'll love that lol

but actually if you want to see some girls in gis and stuff they do have pics of their sponsored Cat Fight Girls on that site and a gallery thang, some of them are pretty cute too (my girl Mihoko still looks so harmless and cute on there even with MMA gloves on, which is deceptive :)

I know it's a little late, but I haven't checked the boards in a while 'til today. Thanks so much for posting the link to Catfight Gear. I want one of those gis although I don't need one, maybe I'll get a shirt.

i actually like the gi's you made, i think is almost like a girl version of the lucky gi in a Non-fucking-insane price love the pink/black patch,wish you sold separately i have an old gi i love to put interesting patches on

keep the work

PS. i still don't believe in girls mma, maybe one day : P

Any plans on makin no-gi gear? p.s- You should add some hello kitty patches.

hello all,

i'm just a friend of the woman that own's the company but i'll pass that info along to her. she'll be happy to hear any feedback and if i get new news about upcoming gear i'll let y'all know :)

Not a female, but those gis seem very customizable.

Not a female, but those gis seem very customizable.

yeah they are pretty cool, they certainly stand out in a gym :)

i like their street clothing a lot, my wife has some and she gets compliments about it it frequently.

Hmmmmm...Interesting. Daggers, snakes, skulls and to top it all off a finger in a coffin.

My GF does bjj subw and mma. She's quite small (50kg) She finds it hard to find good training gear at a reasonable price.

At 50kg it's going to be hard to find BJJ stuff that's going to fit her. My wife is around 60kg and an Atama A1 just fit her, after shrinking.

If she decides not to go with Cat Fight Gear (my wife and I hadn't heard anything about them until now--and she doesn't think she would have gone with them anyway since it's hard enough getting guys to take her seriously, without wearing a gi with pink logos and "cat fight" connotation), then you might check out judo uniforms. Kodokan judo gis are offered in a ton of sizes (not just A1 through A5) so she shouldn't have any problem finding one the right size. Only problem is they're Japanese cut, so they're more baggy.

The other option is a European cut judo gi, which are much slimmer cut (still a little loose for a BJJ gi, but not as bad). I ordered mine from Fushida. They actually took all my measurements and comments I had about my other gis and recommended the right size for me. Honestly, I'd check them out first, then check out the Kodokan gis.

Also, there is another women's mma store over at fightergirls.com -- they don't offer gis, but they do have rash guards, gloves, etc.

Back