MMA/Game of Thrones

Dana = Walder Frey or Robert Baratheon.

images

Is Fedor actually in the Game of Thrones?

Fedor is the Lord of Light.

Hodor because he only ever says one word.

Testemunho-Vitor-Belfort-atleta-do-UFC-Jesus-te-Ama-Deus-te-AMA.jpg

Okay, I’ve posted some look – a – like picks, but now I’ll connect people to the plotline as best as I can.

The Targaryen’s (the Gracies) were the original rulers of the Seven Kingdoms (All the MMA organizations). After the fall of the Targaryen’s, The Baratheon’s (Pride Fighting Championships) took rule over the Seven kingdoms. Eventually The Baratheon’s attempted to increase the power by merging with the other most powerful family in the 7 kingdoms The Lannisters (Zuffa), but ultimately the Lannisters (Zuffa) killed off the Baratheons (PrideFC) rule. Cersei Lannister (Frank Ferittita) and Tywin Lannnister (Lorenzo Fertitta) were pulling the strings in regards to ruling the kingdom, but they allowed Cersei Lannister’s bratty little son Geoffrey (Dana White) to be the king.

Meanwhile, another powerful kingdom in the North, Winterfell (Strikeforce) was ruled by Ned Stark (Scott Coker). Unlike the corrupt evil Lannisters, Ned Stark (Coker) was noble and attempted to be the hand of the king (Dana White) to provide guidance, but ultimately King Geoffrey (Dana) White executed Ned Stark (Scott Coker) and defeated the Starks (Strikeforce) in battle and the Starks family (the roster of Strikeforce) spread all over the seven kingdoms.

Meanwhile Danaerys (Ronda Rousey) was emerging as a new power and with her dragons (Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke) started marching toward Casterly rock on a quest for the throne and to free all slaves (underpaid female fighters whom are subjected to the sexism of the MMA subculture). Oh and she has a Jorah Mormont (Edmund Tarverdyan) who will do or say anything for her and is totally friendzoned.

Not sure if a re-post but this was pretty funny I thought and apropos for the thread..

10411967_691966550859808_7872340504116596184_n.jpg

Lyoto Machida = Oberyn Martell?

Somewhat, but also Anderson (trolling and nickname of a venomous animal), and Vitor too (seeking revenge for the sister).

Catelyn = Kim Winslow
Arya = Rose Namajunas
Bran = Joe Benavidez
Barristan the Bold = Fedor
Syrio = Lyoto
Theon = Askren
Tywin = Lorenzo

Come - on peeps. This thread can't be done yet. This thread shouldn't be done until the conclusion of Game of Thrones!

Back