MMA/Game of Thrones

I thought of someone who'd be the perfect Benjen Stark but don't want to get dubbs. Plus, I had huge respect for the guy.

I don't get it at all. PM please baring in mind that I am a show watcher and not a book reader so pleased don't spoil anything for me.

Roy Nelson would be Hot Pie. Roy is no King Robert of the House Baratheon.
Jon Jones is Theon Greyjoy. No one likes either.
Dos Santos would be The Hound. Big, strong, powerful, but living in the shadow of big brother.
Palhares would be The Tickler, taking pleasure in torture.
Bjorn Rebney would be Mance Rayder...duh.
Meisha and Caraway would be Ygritte and Jon Snow.

Barao = Robb Stark.

From a noble house( Nova U ) takes over as the lord(putting on better performances than Aldo, as Champ)on a win streak, then wrecked out of no where.

I thought of someone who'd be the perfect Benjen Stark but don't want to get dubbs. Plus, I had huge respect for the guy.

You realize saying things like that implies that he's obviously going to be back, which is a spoiler in itself to non book readers.

I don't get it at all. PM please baring in mind that I am a show watcher and not a book reader so pleased don't spoil anything for me.

You realize saying things like that implies that he's obviously going to be back, which is a spoiler in itself to non book readers.

No comment.

nocomment.jpg

*facepalm*

Perhaps the book readers don't even know. There are 2 books yet to be released.

Well, I love the actor that plays Mormont, but the character is kinda 2 dimensional, in a world full of brilliantly acted 3 dimensional characters.

Umm, GoT is filled with 2 dimensional characters. It seems like they have 3-D characters, but the reality is that they just have A GIANT CAST of 2-D characters.

Anyway, Barristan Selmy = Dan Henderson; old timer who can still kick ass.

*facepalm*

Perhaps the book readers don't even know. There are 2 books yet to be released.

If that was the case then he wouldn't have said "but I don't want to get dubbs". Obviously, since GoT spoilers = dubbs, it means it's book discussion. IE a spoiler.

I'm not a book reader myself so I really don't know, but the sentence structure definitely implies that we'll be seeing him again.

If that was the case then he wouldn't have said "but I don't want to get dubbs". Obviously, since GoT spoilers = dubbs, it means it's book discussion. IE a spoiler.

I'm not a book reader myself so I really don't know, but the sentence structure definitely implies that we'll be seeing him again.

You're reading way too far into it.

Obviously GRRM will eventually give an answer to what happened to Benjen Stark, eventually.

He would get dubs for the insensitive nature of the reason behind the matched character, not for GOT spoilers.

oWAqw13597.jpg

Potential spoilers were not the reason.

He would get dubs for the insensitive nature of the reason behind the matched character, not for GOT spoilers.

Exactly...

Then read the book you illiterate can.

Are you talking looks or storyline/personality.

I don't get. Hint?

Then read the book you illiterate can.

Can the read you illiterate book.

Not going to lie, I didn't think of that possibility. Guess I've been hanging around the GoT thread too much so I always associate dubs with spoilers. My bad.

Chael is either Bronn or Karl. Tito as Meryn Trant? Makes an ass of himself when he opens his mouth sometimes, is disrespected alot but is still a legit fighter (we haven't seen Meryn fight but he's in the Kingsguard...).

What if the opposite were true? What if it were someone who went into the wild and did not come back. He keeps implying a respect for the real person and not a show spoiler is the reason he did not complete the association. It's not hard to figure out who and what he's speaking of in real life. It isn't a spoiler. It's a joke that's dark and sad.

Judging by history I think Tywin Lannister would be a much more appropriate characterization of Dana with the Fertitta brothers as the Iron Bank.

After all, PRIDE would be Starks. We all know what Dana did to PRIDE.
Now that's hilarious.

Back