MMA/Game of Thrones

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If our MMA culture was Game of Thrones, which organizations and people would represent which places and characters?

I'll start:

Okay, I’ve posted some look – a – like picks, but now I’ll connect people to the plotline as best as I can.

The Targaryen’s (the Gracies) were the original rulers of the Seven Kingdoms (All the MMA organizations). After the fall of the Targaryen’s, The Baratheon’s (Pride Fighting Championships) took rule over the Seven kingdoms. Eventually The Baratheon’s attempted to increase the power by merging with the other most powerful family in the 7 kingdoms The Lannisters (Zuffa), but ultimately the Lannisters (Zuffa) killed off the Baratheons (PrideFC) rule. Cersei Lannister (Frank Ferittita) and Tywin Lannnister (Lorenzo Fertitta) were pulling the strings in regards to ruling the kingdom, but they allowed Cersei Lannister’s bratty little son Geoffrey (Dana White) to be the king.

Meanwhile, another powerful kingdom in the North, Winterfell (Strikeforce) was ruled by Ned Stark (Scott Coker). Unlike the corrupt evil Lannisters, Ned Stark (Coker) was noble and attempted to be the hand of the king (Dana White) to provide guidance, but ultimately King Geoffrey (Dana) White executed Ned Stark (Scott Coker) and defeated the Starks (Strikeforce) in battle and the Starks family (the roster of Strikeforce) spread all over the seven kingdoms.

Meanwhile Danaerys (Ronda Rousey) was emerging as a new power and with her dragons (Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke) started marching toward Casterly rock on a quest for the throne and to free all slaves (underpaid female fighters whom are subjected to the sexism of the MMA subculture). Oh and she has a Jorah Mormont (Edmund Tarverdyan) who will do or say anything for her and is totally friendzoned.

Last edited:
Dana = Tywin Lannister
Fertitta Bros. = Iron Bank
Urijah Faber = Tyrion Lannister

Fedor is about a Stark as it gets.

Humble, noble, revered, but often times hindered by pride and honor.

Dana = Tywin Lannister
Fertitta Bros. = Iron Bank
Urijah Faber = Tyrion Lannister

I thought of Tywin for Dana, but I felt that gave him too much credit. I feel like the Fertitas treat him to money and then he parades around like a spoiled tough guy, attributing great things to himself, when really it is others doing most the work....thus, King Joffrey.

Georges St. Pierre....Jon Snow?

frank mir = jaime

both cocky, but somewhat lacking self confidence underneath it all. had limbs affected by trauma which affects their ability in life. loyal to wifey

Need a Theon Greyjoy:

Qualities of Theon, was thought to be loyal to the starks, but turned on them to impress his own family whom rejected him and then ended up getting beat/down and tortured by another family....

I thought of someone who'd be the perfect Benjen Stark but don't want to get dubbs. Plus, I had huge respect for the guy.

Need a Theon Greyjoy:

Qualities of Theon, was thought to be loyal to the starks, but turned on them to impress his own family whom rejected him and then ended up getting beat/down and tortured by another family....

My first thought - Josh Koshcheck.

Starky Oskol.

Back