MMA Focus 8/13: Krazy Horse Fighting in BKFC, Magana Not Happy @People Talking S*** About Her Loss

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Krazy Horse@ 7:20, Magana@ 7:55.

Also Dana White talking about visiting the White House, and says he stripped Colby bc Colby got sinus surgery that didn't need to be done instead of fighting Woodley. Nate Diaz at some concert, and salty memes from Nate as well. Sean O'Malley signed to fight on UFC 229. Sara McMann 5 1/2 months pregnant, still training hard af.

Some thoughts: Krazy Horse says he doesn't even know who his opponent for his bk fight even is lol. He also looks like he's on serious drugs.

Magana's video is from immediately after the Rizin card the other night, in Nagoya, Japan. She says more than once that she is gonna go out and get some pho. Why the fuck you'd get a Vietnamese dish in Japan is beyond me, but she probably doesn't know that Japanese people and Vietnamese people are different. I have never had an MMA fight, Angela, you've got me there. But I've eaten noodles, and you're a fucking rookie and your fight IQ is a reflection of your life IQ.

Krazy Horse@ 7:20, Magana@ 7:55.

Also Dana White talking about visiting the White House, and says he stripped Colby bc Colby got sinus surgery that didn't need to be done instead of fighting Woodley. Nate Diaz at some concert, and salty memes from Nate as well. Sean O'Malley signed to fight on UFC 229. Sara McMann 5 1/2 months pregnant, still training hard af.

Some thoughts: Krazy Horse says he doesn't even know who his opponent for his bk fight even is lol. He also looks like he's on serious drugs.

Magana's video is from immediately after the Rizin card the other night, in Nagoya, Japan. She says more than once that she is gonna go out and get some pho. Why the fuck you'd get a Vietnamese dish in Japan is beyond me, but she probably doesn't know that Japanese people and Vietnamese people are different. I have never had an MMA fight, Angela, you've got me there. But I've eaten noodles, and you're a fucking rookie and your fight IQ is a reflection of your life IQ.

Angela Magana is one of the lowest level human beings we have ever had competing in this sport. She should be banished from high level mma.

Magaña acting bratty and entitled as always lol

Angela Magana is one of the lowest level human beings we have ever had competing in this sport. She should be banished from high level mma.
Apparently, you're not allowed to say that, unless you've had a fight. But you ARE a human, so some of your post is valid.

Back