MMA Fighters With The Freakiest Reach To Height Ratios

Stipe has the longest reach out of the top 10 heavyweights tied with Overeem.

That's not freakish but, for some reason, I always looked at Stipe as a bit "stumpy", for want of a better word. Certainly didn't think he had a longer reach than Browne or JDS

6'4" Francis Ngannou is only an inch behind 7' Struve in the reach department with 83" to Struves 84". That's a bit freaky

Guys like Colin Fletcher and Lombard have insane reach for there height/weightclass imo

Kevin lee 5"9 76 inch reach

Neil magny has a 82 inch reach i Think at 6"3
Mcgregor for 5"9 74 inch reach

I remeber being suprised that sylvias and arlovskis reach being so close, don't recall the numbers tho

Marcus brimage is 5'4 with 71 reach. He'd jab me to death haha.

the imperial system has been scientifically prove to be superior because murica

no it's retarded, this could have been interesting but fuck you if I'm going to start converting inches and shit to actually mean something to me, just here: height 5'11 reach 71" means nothing to me in the metric system it would be height 180cm reach 180cm there you go, fuck off! :mad:

no it's retarded, this could have been interesting but fuck you if I'm going to start converting inches and shit to actually mean something to me, just here: height 5'11 reach 71" means nothing to me in the metric system it would be height 180cm reach 180cm there you go, fuck off! :mad:
We were supposed to go metric back in the 1980's. What the hell happened?!

Should be arm length stat also as some guys are very broad shouldered which somewhat skews the measurement. Its not so much a reach measure as it is a wingspan measure.

Should be arm length stat also as some guys are very broad shouldered which somewhat skews the measurement. Its not so much a reach measure as it is a wingspan measure.
Yes true. However, if you throw a jab your shoulders add an inch or two to your reach since you are turning your body. I think you don't just punch with your arms, you rotate your shoulders when you throw a punch.

Back