MMA fighters shouldn't date/marry WMMA fighters

maxresdefault.jpg

We are humans. Relationships at work is always ill adviced but we are humans. Stupid beings

If you are a professional fighter that trains hard and works hard. Where else are you going to meet a girl that has similar values? We saw what happened to Tito

If you are a professional fighter that trains hard and works hard. Where else are you going to meet a girl that has similar values? We saw what happened to Tito
Someone with similiar political and religious values?

Marriage in general is a bad idea.
Like why would I want to make an agreement where someone can take half my shit? For sex and companionship? You know you can have that without a contract, right?
Marrying my wife is the best thing I ever did. I can't imagine going through the last year and a half without her by my side.

Marrying my wife is the best thing I ever did. I can't imagine going through the last year and a half without her by my side.
I'm glad y'all are happy and have each other!
That's awesome when marriage works out. This life is short. If you find your happiness hold onto it and enjoy the ride.

I'm glad y'all are happy and have each other!
That's awesome when marriage works out. This life is short. If you find your happiness hold onto it and enjoy the ride.
Thanks, Sherbro! Nothing but the best for you, too.

Back